What's new

Do you think the public will ever find Satoshi Nakamoto?

C.Grigg

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Amazingly Satoshi Nakamoto has remained a mystery for years and bitcoin in the very first wallet has remained very disciplined, do you think the public will ever find out who the true founder is?

It's very strange that the identity of the founder of the pioneer cryptocurrency is anonymous. It seems It's a top secret that can't be revealed.

It would most likely never happen. If the creator of Bitcoin is still alive, then they know that exposing themselves now would only spell trouble, on an international scale instead of fame based on the way government have been reacting to it.

It would most likely never happen. If the creator of Bitcoin is still alive, then they know that exposing themselves now would only spell trouble, on an international scale instead of fame based on the way government have been reacting to it.
The creator may "disappear" like some other people after inventing something that can break the way the government controls things. Like the guy who invented the car that ran on water...magically died.

The problem is that it is not strange because I have heard somewhere that the news knows this person well and the group of satoshi then it is something known but not spread much in media.
I can almost guarantee that if the government knew who invented Bitcoin, they would not be alive right now. :LOL: The government hates Bitcoin because they want their Dollar to succeed.

In a news, some people mentioned that Elon Musk is the satoshi nakamoto that we are looking for. I don't know how true this information is.

The true identity of satoshi nakamoto is not revealed yet but some people still believe that satoshi nakamoto is a setup or a group of people that have come together to establish Bitcoin.

I don't think the person or person's being the pseudonym would ever reveal themselves. The scrutiny and attention that would come with it are not worth it in my opinion.

Everyone among us is a Satoshi Nakamoto, except Craig Wright. The real Satoshi, a group or person, isn't here, that is gone, and now there is nothing one can do because every possible person denied already.

I don't think the person or person's being the pseudonym would ever reveal themselves. The scrutiny and attention that would come with it are not worth it in my opinion.
Can you imagine what the government would do if they found out who actually started Bitcoin? 🤣 They hate crypto and would kill that group or person.

Animated GIF

Can you imagine what the government would do if they found out who actually started Bitcoin? 🤣 They hate crypto and would kill that group or person.

Animated GIF
But only if they agree on the decision, there are even those who are Bitcoin fan, but corrupt politicians, underworld etc might try to get his treasury, which is world's richest Bitcoinist.

Amazingly Satoshi Nakamoto has remained a mystery for years and bitcoin in the very first wallet has remained very disciplined, do you think the public will ever find out who the true founder is?
I believe the public will never find out because the name Satoshi Nakamoto seem to me as a pen name and pen names is synonymous to fake name. Hence the public will never find out. Lolzzzz 😂.... Very smart of the creators of bitcoin though. Cheers 👍.

To me I don't this Satoshi is a single man but group of top rich men that intend to build a currency that will not be regulated by government

I don't think the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto will be ever revealed. This will remain one of the world's greatest mysteries.

It doesn't matter that the public could find Satoshi Nakamoto or not but the only thing that matters is bitcoin itself, Satoshi invented something that will make future's economic order.

I don't think the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto will be ever revealed. This will remain one of the world's greatest mysteries.
Ofcourse, even if Satoshi reveals himself now, nobody will believe it, unless he gives proof of 1m BTC reserve, and that could be global tax law problem.

We don't even know whether Satoshi Nakamoto is one person or a group of people. A lot of people believe that bitcoin is not a work of a single person, therefore, Satoshi Nakamoto could be a group identified as Satoshi Nakamoto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back