What's new

Do you think the expected $100k Bitcoin price will happen this year??

Anything can happen in cryptocurrency and if bitcoin goes 100,000 dollars this year I will not be surprised because cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
From the rock bottom of $29k level Bitcoin is now rising above the $40k mark. With that trend in a few weeks it is easy for the Bitcoin to make a rebound for the price to continue going up. However, we all know that the whales can easily manipulate the prices so it is hard to predict.

BTC is simply touring around $35-$40k at the moment. It is expected for it to hit additional $60,000 within the next four months to record the resurgence in price. Anything can happen since we are dealing on Cryptocurrency.

I think it'll depend on when the market will enter the next bull run. Market is just recovering so it needs to stabilise first before going up. If it comes back to its previous ath, it'll be possible to hit 100k before the end of the year or early next year.

2021 hasn't been quite a good year for Bitcoin because the crypto has faced a lot of uncertainties during the course of the year and the last setback was the ban of crypto activity by China which saw the coin fall from 50k to 39k, but the bull hopes to push it back to 60k.
We have just few months left in 2021 and the 100k is a long way up

I think it'll depend on when the market will enter the next bull run. Market is just recovering so it needs to stabilise first before going up. If it comes back to its previous ath, it'll be possible to hit 100k before the end of the year or early next year.
I don't really think such thing will happen again this year even if bitcoins increase by 30% ,it is possible for bitcoins to reach 70,000 US dollars but not 100,000 US dollars as I am predicting it.

I doubt if the price of Bitcoin will reach $100k before the end of the year. With the way things are moving around Bitcoin, i think such drama can't take place seeing the price gear up to $100k per token this year. Its been more than three (3) weeks now, the coin haven't exceeded the $30k+ land mark. If it manages to reach $50k, then we should glorify God. Nothing is still impossible let's just stick around and keep hoping that the price topple up to $100k before the year ends.

What do you think about the price reaching $100k before the end of 2021??

it can reach 100k in a day, but I don't think it will stay long. and I don't think it will reach him this year. maybe next year yes ... but now it's too short, in my opinion.

it can reach 100k in a day, but I don't think it will stay long. and I don't think it will reach him this year. maybe next year yes ... but now it's too short, in my opinion.
Hmm, I wouldn't bet if the price would touch 100k$, who knows? it can, or may not. Is better to invest in lower coins and watch it grow with time. I am seeing December price spike around BTC, but I am holding my funds back I'll invest more on the coins I'll simply get much of it with my little funds.

I really do hope the $100k price could be more attainable this year , because even if the price have not been showing some promising move of recent ,I still believe in it

I really do hope the $100k price could be more attainable this year , because even if the price have not been showing some promising move of recent ,I still believe in it
Let's see if this December eve gonna produce yet another bullish run around cryptocurrency, just as it did last year 2020, when the coins springed up surprisingly.

No, the 100k Dollar Bitcoin won't happen this year. There are lots of alterations facing Bitcoin at the moment. If you noticed that it has dropped from last week till now. Although it has started pumping again thou.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back