What's new

Do you think the airdrop space is over saturated?

Smiles20

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 26, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
In the past a lot of people used to make life-changing money just by interacting with protocols and then air dropped tokens later. These days it is beginning to become much more profitable even when there are so many protocols that are coming out everyday. The Ens AirDrop was worth 10000 dollars. Aptos of recent was just about 1200 dollars. What do you think is the cause of this?

I participated in a lot of Airdrops and I did not earn life-changing amount. There were conditions attached to the airdrops. The project would of course give you free coins but you had to earn enough to convert to fiat or exchange with other main coins, and this was not possible for a lot of people.

Airdrops aren't meant to be big money earners. They're usually small drops that are gifted or given away. I imagine with airdropping it's the lowest you'll ever get. I'm sure there are some airdrops that gain people a lot, but to my knowledge, most airdrops aren't for a ton unless it's for a massive giveaway or something. As for it being oversaturated, I imagine it is, because there's probably many people trying to get in on these airdrops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back