What's new

Do you think that the government will ever accept Bitcoin as a digital currency?

May be if they take it positive because in every country it is not allowed and even not accepted so,I am not sure about this that countries will accpet it or not but if the government think about this coin and they thought that it is good and can be started in the country so people will highly appreciate it and the government will also use it for the good purpose

The only fear of the government around the world is due to the fact that they cannot have control over the crypto system. The entire setup is made to be decentralized with no direct control from anyone of them. Some states are coming to realize this.

Government are being so hostile to the subject of cryptocurrencies world over, most of them openly called it a scam, some said that they don't fully understand it yet. We know that the reason why they have been so hostile to cryptocurrencies is because they can't control it. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so nobody anywhere is controlling it. With the government hostility towards Bitcoin right now, do you ever think that government will some day accept Bitcoin as a system of payment?
Hmm... Is not really that they can't control it, the rate at which crypto currency fluctuate is high compare to fiat currency 'my opinion thought'. And its was not originated by them but it was an individual property. so to acquire for themselves will be a bit hard

The government will never to allow bitcoin as mode of coin because due to market due to do, It will go win with, the government does not know level like is it as poeple are not well aware about it.

Government will not accept bitcoin as general currency this is because they are being skeptical of acceptance of bitcoin affecting the normal currency of the country. I just hope that it won't get to a point where by people who buy or sell bitcoin won't be a suspect.

It doesn't matter whether they accept it or not as long as is not affecting the total trading of this currency. The digital version of this dollar currency or the cryptocurrency has continued to surge high and it has gained much acceptability in the global community.

I dont think government will buy into the idea of cryptocurrency because its a system that the control is not in their hands, and any financial system of a country must be in the hand of the government if not, the doom of the nation is inevitable.

I think this will not be easy considering the fact that Government will not have full control on Bitcoin.
If they are to do so , they will want to regulate it in such a way that they earn taxation reward from Bitcoin usage in the country.

I don't expect any government to accept it easily because it is a treat to the local currency in a country but in the long run I see them reaching a compromise. The fact that government can't regulate it is what is causing the problem.

In the future, in some way, the currency will shift towards being digital currency. in any case, most of the transaction we do are virtual and the government will have no choice than to recognise it.

As a matter of fact I think world governments will embrace the use of bitcoin cause that is actually the currency the world might end up using

A lot of governments around the world have already legalized crypto currencies. That's why there are crypto exchange platforms, where you can invest and trade crypto currencies. Bitcoin is a popular digital currency in many countries, that's why bitcoin atms are popular in a lot of countries. You can deposit (buy) and withdraw (sell) popular crypto currencies through these bitcoin atms.

Last edited:
As of now, most governments do not control the currency supply directly but delegate this function to the Central Banks. Usually, those central banks are governed by bureaucrats appointed by the government.

Most likely not. If the government would accept any cryptocurrency as a digital payment method it is going to be a coin that they are going to create. But then we wouldn't call it a cryptocurrency since it is going to be owned and controlled by the government so it's the same thing as cash but in a digital version

Governments all over the world would accept bitcoin as a form of payment model. bitcoin on its own is now the new world order is the most acceptable digital currency therefore the more the users the more government will be forced to accept it. It began in the middle age before government all over the world accepted paper currency and digital currency is the new World order.

The bitcoins are typically sold off in public auctions conducted by the U.S. Marshals Service, which is a law enforcement agency within the Department of Justice. ... (See also: US Marshals To Auction Seized Bitcoins.) But little else is known about the government's handling of bitcoins.

Governments all over the world would accept bitcoin as a form of payment model. bitcoin on its own is now the new world order is the most acceptable digital currency therefore the more the users the more government will be forced to accept it. It began in the middle age before government all over the world accepted paper currency and digital currency is the new World order.
Yeah , very well said brother , i also think that once the traders in bitcoin increases and public demnds it as a souce of payment method then definitely the government will consider it and hope to see bitcoin accepted soon.

Government might not accept bitcoin as a digital currency because it's going to pose threats on the fiat currency of the country. It's only the set of government that understands what we call crypto coins that will accept it with good faith.
They might not want to accept crypto currency like you said that it is going to pose threat on there currency. But they don't need to accept bitcoin itself. They can start there own crypto currency and name it after there country. They can make the coin stable coin of same value with there currency

Most of the governments are not ready to let the use of fiat money go into extinction and this explains the hate they have towards the use of crypto currencies even by some governments of the world. They don't understand how the use of Bitcoin in making payments work and not even willing to learn it. So, it is truly a long battle as you said, and one we don't even know what is really going to happen next.

Government will not accept Bitcoin as a digital currency because I don't think they really understand the meaning and how to make use of it. Very few of government personnels can make use of it because they know the value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back