What's new

Do you think that the government will ever accept Bitcoin as a digital currency?

Maybe yes maybe not. The real question should be, what blockchain can do to take away greed on political positions. Corruptions on government can make technology innovation perish. Decentralization is the issue from respective government regime and highly corrupt rank officials can't gain no more access to what's easy to steal money if decentralization is implemented.

Government are being so hostile to the subject of cryptocurrencies world over, most of them openly called it a scam, some said that they don't fully understand it yet. We know that the reason why they have been so hostile to cryptocurrencies is because they can't control it. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so nobody anywhere is controlling it. With the government hostility towards Bitcoin right now, do you ever think that government will some day accept Bitcoin as a system of payment?
The world have already accepted bitcoin and other top ranking cryptocurrencies as a digital currency. They are generally accepted for almost any kind of business or personal transaction. So, whether the government wishes to accept it as a digital currency or fight it, it's not going to change anything at least for now.

Government are being so hostile to the subject of cryptocurrencies world over, most of them openly called it a scam, some said that they don't fully understand it yet. We know that the reason why they have been so hostile to cryptocurrencies is because they can't control it. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, so nobody anywhere is controlling it. With the government hostility towards Bitcoin right now, do you ever think that government will some day accept Bitcoin as a system of payment?
That's a good question which comes in mind whenever we listen or talk about cryptocurrency. In Pakistan, our government is not attracted towards it and called it scam openly. Someone challenged this in supreme court, but it was rejected again by saying that how can we legalize scam in our country. So there are no chances yet to be a legalized currency in Pakistan.

No, I don't think that will happen because there are many opportunities for fraud in cryptocurrency. No government will legalize it because it thinks it will cause us problems. In the last one to two days, the price of bitcoin has come down a lot, which is very disturbing. Because of these unexpected changes, the government is also not considering the corrupt currency legal.

I do not think so, so far. Because of its very much unstable, uncertain price or value. 2 days ago its value was up tp $36k now decreased yesterday night and came to $30 . so this will not gonna stable so no government eould accept this because of its transitions.

No, I don't think that will happen because there are many opportunities for fraud in cryptocurrency. No government will legalize it because it thinks it will cause us problems. In the last one to two days, the price of bitcoin has come down a lot, which is very disturbing. Because of these unexpected changes, the government is also not considering the corrupt currency legal.
Let me ask you if there aren't cases of fraud using all the so called fiat currency? The truth is that there will always be fraud in the world and it's only when you are trying to be too greedy that you are more likely to fall into the trap set by fraudsters. The government is only fighting against cryptocurrencies because it will take their financial power and give it to the people.

Mere sharing of grants became a problem. At least, that is physical money not to talk of crypto currencies. What other nations are enthusiastic about is what my government is against like in the case of pinkoin in my country. Brought by an indigene rejected by his people. Maybe they don't have deep understanding of it.

Mere sharing of grants became a problem. At least, that is physical money not to talk of crypto currencies. What other nations are enthusiastic about is what my government is against like in the case of pinkoin in my country. Brought by an indigene rejected by his people. Maybe they don't have deep understanding of it.
The one good thing about cryptocurrency that I love so much is that you don't have to need any government approval or permission to trade on bitcoins. With just your wallet application, you can close a deal worth over $50k in a day without paying any commissions.

The goverment are really interested that Bitcoin are typically sold off in public auctions, which is a law enforcement agency within the Department of Justice. But little else is known about the government handling of Bitcoin.

Urdu
English

The government in Pakistan never does bitcoin because it has a high risk of money laundering and the government is not in favor of it and there are a lot of strict laws that can be in it so the government is in favor of it There is no need to take good steps to bring bitcoin to the government level and make laws so that no one can do money laundering and this will be a good and legal thing in the eyes of the government and then maybe the government will legalize it.

The inability to control bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is definitely the main reason why the givernments won't accept as a digital currency. Moreover, the crypto currencies are so unstable and so it will affect the economy of the country if fully accepted as a currency. The economy will keep flactuating frequently and that is not good for a country.

I actually think so and I have my reasons. Bitcoin is currently gaining acceptance among super-rich people. It is no news that businessmen are actually the ones that affect government decisions the most. I do believe that influence would work with Crypto in general.

Concerning if the government will be able to accept bitcoin. Well, it will take a while or may never happen because you have stated the reason already, the government likes to take control of everything especially cash flow, and this can't be possible with the bringing in of ccryptocurrency coin because they can't have control over it

Government will not even try to adopt it because of it secrecy. Government will always want a medium of exchange that will be open for her citizens so that they can monitor their activites so that they can tax them.

I don't think the government can adopt, accept or acknowledge cryptocurrencies as legal digital currencies. And rightly so, because this will mean the usage and value of fiat currencies will reduce. No government would want to have anything to do with what can cause the fall of their local currency.

The thing is government is going to be quite hostile because it might not be so profitable for them since they want to be the one in charge of regulation and control policies. The fact that big corporations and other companies are going to be transacting with bitcoin means sooner or later government might want to accept cryptos as a legal source of money.

Yes they will, they have no choice, Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin are the currency of the future and everyone is already accepting it and using it, they can't fight it they should just welcome it?

Most of the people in government have little or no idea about what bitcoin is all about or how it works. In the long run, maybe they will discover how beneficial it be to the economy and the country at large. But for now, bitcoin is strange to them

Most of the country has adopted cryptocurrencies cause of its trend at its almost known to all, In any sectors from the government or non-government they start making business thru bitcoin which is helpful to all.

It is already accepted by lot of governments around the world already, not only that, but some countries actually massively use it for daily payments (Nigeria can be used as an excellent example)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back