Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Pension is the amount of money you receive when you get retired. Whether or not pensions should be taxed is debatable. However, I do not think that people should pay taxes when it comes to receiving pensions. This is because elderly people have already paid a lots of tax when they were young. I think that they should be exempted when it comes to paying taxes while receiving pensions.

I think they can be taxed, but I think in some states in the US they aren't required. I think it comes down to your state law, or country law depending on where you live. I think where I live pensions are taxable, but I'm unsure.

In our country, pension is taxable. However, social security benefits are not taxable. In other words, if you worked for 20 years and retired, you will receive a pension and the government deducts taxes. However, if you are receiving social security benefits, you will receive full amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back