What's new

Do you think that it is advisable to invest in the tether coin?

Yeah sure, for as long as I can tell, I think these coins help a lot of people who wants or are converting their coins to another count as well. I think stability is something we can trust. We all know how it goes in the crypto market, nothing is assured.

It is only people with weak and fluctuating Fiat currency can be able to benefit from investing in stable coins. We can only use it to store our fund during bearish market.
Most times investment in cryptocurrency especially the smaller coil depends on your ability to predict and also most times lock may be on your side, tethercoin is not bad because it is actually making little weave in the market.

There is no use of investing in USDT or any stablecoins. They are used by the traders while trading other cryptocurrencies , especially the short term traders.

Tether is one of the coins that is used for a lot of exchanges especially on the binance exchange. How many pairings with this coin and people tend to use it in order to secure the funds and keep it safe. The transactions fees are quite expensive with it.

However, despite this being a cryptocurrency the value is tightly linked to that of the US dollar and their forward typically operate within a one-to-one ratio.

Last year the company refused an audit which leads one to question the workings behind the curtains. Do you think that this coin will maintain its stable nature, or do you think that it is going to change in value in the future and should be avoided for investment purposes?

Are stable coins really as secure as we believe them to be?
Tether coin among the crypto currency is one of the best crypto currency backed by the US government and its typically linked to the US dollar which makes it a good coin to invest in.

Tether crypto money coin is perhaps the most steady cash in the digital currency framework and because of this I don't encourage individuals to straightforwardly put resources into them since they are steady coins and have next to zero chance of acquiring esteem, later on, some of the time these are the majority of the coin that is utilized by some exchanging stage spot of the dollar since they are consistently steady and they don't have the potential outcomes of ascending in esteem.

Last edited:
From the working of tether I strongly believe it is backed by the US government, Dai is another stable coin but it price is not stable unlike Tether, But Tether has really been stable even if the price will change it will be marginal and temporary.

The most stable coin from my observation is the Waves' USDN, it has remained at $1 since I started claiming waves token.

Stable coin may not be that secure because the price of fiat cash on with it's stability is based is not very secure, fiat cash prices fluctuates too.
Investing in a theter coin is actually a waste of time because most tentacles her work will call stable coins because they are not volatile in price so therefore you cannot make profit on them.

I do not like investing in any stable coin because of their attachment with fiat currency. I only use tether to save or keep my funds then convert it later to my desire cryptocurrencies.

If your country's economy and currency is not stable then it is advisable that you invest in tether coin or even any stable coin.

If you want to buy tether coin, then I do not think you want to invest but rather you will want to save the money because rather is a stable coin and not volatile.

f your country's economy and currency is not stable then it is advisable that you invest in tether coin or even any stable coin.

I don't even know how the tatcoin you're talking about really work,and what is the function of it to the cryptocurrency system, I just believe if it is a cryptocurrency with lower maximum supply and also if it is not a stable coin you can invest in it.

Tether coin is a stable coin, investing in it will not generate any profits in the future no matter how long you hodl in your wallet. People invest in cryptocurrency because of it volatility nature which can make you rich in days if there is a good bullish run.

The tether coin is a stable coin to my knowledge. So, if you're investing in it, it's either you're holding the Coin to save the value of your fiat currency or other volatile cryptocurrency assets

Tether or usdt is a stable coin and if you are putting your money on it you don't need to expect any I had a turn or any return of investment because it is stable just like the US dollars.

Tether or usdt is a stable coin and if you are putting your money on it you don't need to expect any I had a turn or any return of investment because it is stable just like the US dollars.
This is not necessarily true and I have seen that there are some people that are actually able to trade in this stable coin and still make a profit as well if you are able to catch the right times and have the right amount to invest as well. For example, typically you may tend to see that the price change of this stable coin over a day can be around 1-5%. Therefore, with a large investment you have a chance to do some short term trading in the USDT coin.

This is not necessarily true and I have seen that there are some people that are actually able to trade in this stable coin and still make a profit as well if you are able to catch the right times and have the right amount to invest as well. For example, typically you may tend to see that the price change of this stable coin over a day can be around 1-5%. Therefore, with a large investment you have a chance to do some short term trading in the USDT coin.
I understand exactly what you're saying and I don't think you can make good profit with that. I have seen a situation in my trust wallet where usdt was 0.9 dollars. You can't make good amount of money except you invest hugely from this.

I understand exactly what you're saying and I don't think you can make good profit with that. I have seen a situation in my trust wallet where usdt was 0.9 dollars. You can't make good amount of money except you invest hugely from this.
In terms of profit, as you have said you are likely to make a lot of profit from it, but with larger investments you can reap a larger profit. Also, I think that it is a good way to trade if you are still new to trading because the risk when trading in a stable coin such as this is much lower as well, making it easier to manage the risk in such cases. In my opinion I think that it is paramount in order to gauge and test out some good trading strategies as well with the minimal chance of loss being incurred.

In terms of profit, as you have said you are likely to make a lot of profit from it, but with larger investments you can reap a larger profit. Also, I think that it is a good way to trade if you are still new to trading because the risk when trading in a stable coin such as this is much lower as well, making it easier to manage the risk in such cases. In my opinion I think that it is paramount in order to gauge and test out some good trading strategies as well with the minimal chance of loss being incurred.
Yeah it is highly recommended for newbies in cryptocurrency trading but you can only make you profit if you have large amount of investment to make. But in a case whereby you have only $10 you will definitely not make any tangible money.

Personally I choose usdt as my preferred stable coin,I've only heard about tether never used it and as you said it expensive to trade with

Some stablecoins like USDS and Dai have some fluctuations in their prices from $0.98 to $1.02 , so there is a chance of getting profit by investing in such stablecoins , but this is not observed in Tether or USDT because it is stable at $1 always.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back