What's new

Do you think that a second wave of covid-19 will affect the Bitcoin price like it did last time?

The first run through the Covid-19 spread extraordinarily influenced the world economy, so the cost of Bitcoin fell, the world economy started to balance out once more, with the goal that the impact of Covid-19 would be tiny on the Bitcoin cost.

Since the digital currency strength depends on world economy, so if the second wave of lockdwon affects the world economy, there's no way it will not affect the Price of BTC negatively as well as other cryptocurrencies

I think the second wave of the pandemic can only affect Bitcoin positively, the reason all sectors were grossly affected during the first wave was because no one had any idea of what preventive measure that could be taken and work could continue but with all measures being put in place I believe all industries are set for the second wave and this wouldn't in any way affect Bitcoin.

If you asked me I think the second wave of covid-19 will affect the price of Bitcoin because a lot of Investors will want to withdraw their money for other issues and since there will be some dump in the coin definitely it will automatically affect it's price will can make some Investors lose their money and on the flip side economies could be affected which will drive fiat currencies down and btc up

At the beginning of the epidemic, the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 5,000. Do you see that will happen again if another wave hit this last two months ??
The SARS-CoV-1 coronavirus pandemic has left a significant footprint on the global economy. For this reason, it had a substantial impact on the behaviour of all financial instruments, including cryptocurrencies. It turns out that the fluctuations experienced by the virtual currency market during this period reflect changes in other capital and commodity markets. This market has also shown relative stability during this difficult time. It is another proof that cryptocurrencies can be treated as a mature and full-fledged financial instrument

At the beginning of the epidemic, the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 5,000. Do you see that will happen again if another wave hit this last two months ??
fingers crossed,no one can really tell with the way things are going in the crypto currency world. It may not drop that much if the will be a second wave of covid-19,the projections given for Bitcoins is growth.

It will affect not just bitcoin but most of the cryptocurrencys like ethereum, Pi, xrp, Tron, litcoin etc. I am not praying for another lockdown but it will really be an advantage for crypto investors because the rate at which it will grow would be limitless . that is why I kept emphasing that cryptocurrency is the future of currency .

No country is even prepared for second wave of lockdown. But if it happens, its effect will be positive on bitcoins because lockdown always favour online business and trade. So if there is lockdown, it will only fast track more popularity of bitcoins.

I really think it will affect it. The rate at which people considered online investment during the lockdown increased. This also means, if there is another lockdown, more person will consider trading crypto currency as a source of income.

Yes second wave of the pandemic affect Bitcoin because will be disappointment of true believers, however, Bitcoin—in fact, the whole cryptocurrency market—has cratered right along with the stock market. Though the price might be jumping. So is Bitcoin not actually a safe haven after all? Though it appears to have failed the biggest test of the idea yet, the debate will probably rage on, serving as a reminder that we are still figuring out exactly what Bitcoin is and is not.

i don't see the pandemic affecting bitcoin any of the negative part. And i don't also pray that there should be second wave of covid-19, i believe that bitcoin rate will also continue raising and falling as it was.

First of all there's nothing like second wave of covid!!! We don't pray for the repetitive of covid to happen again, but bitcoin is not affected by covid likewise there are human factors behind the pumping and the fall of all altcoin.

The answer is yes Bitcoin price will be highly affected, becouse lockdown is something that can affect the economy and sect it back word, imagine that type of thing am telling you it will definitely affect the business and and everything even peoples means of lovelyhood, will be affected Bitcoin will fall agy

I guess like the fiat currency, there are many factors that can affect Bitcoin. I think the second wave will not have an economic impact of the magnitude of the first wave. This is because people and governments are better prepared now and the vaccine will also reduce the mortality rates. Thus it basically means the impact on the economy will not be as severe. Therefore I don't think Bitcoin will take a similar hit as last year.

But again, there are many factors that can affect the price of Bitcoin, the pandemic is just one of them.

The second wave of Covid nineteen will definitely affect the price of bitcoin like the way it happens in the first wave, because they will not be increase in cash flow, and there is down time in the economic activities.

People are much more wiser now, compared to the early stages of the pandemic and lockdown. Infact,most got to know about cryptocurrency then.

I don't think so, the pandemic didn't cause the price of Bitcoin to arrow down. It occurred based on the sell of big part of the coin by the whales, which led to its bearish run. But after that it rose higher when the pandemic became serious, more people became interested on it, trading it higher like never before. They believed it is another avenue to make money during the pandemic time since offline business were sealed off.

The West nile coronavirus pandemic has had a huge economic impact around the world. As a result, the behavior of all financial instruments, including cryptocurrencies, was significantly affected. It turns out that the virtual currency market's fluctuations during this time span represent changes in other capital and commodity markets.

I don't want to believe that covid 19 has any effect on the price of Bitcoin. The second wave of covid to me is just a mere scam in my own country as I believe that the symptoms of covid are just malaria symptoms. Bitcoin is a digital currency and can't be controlled by covid.

The Corona virus pandemic has affected nature itself,learning how to cope under such circumstances is vital,i don't think another phase of any pandemic can negatively affect the bitcoin market and even if it does,it won't be that bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back