What's new

Do you think that a second wave of covid-19 will affect the Bitcoin price like it did last time?

Braga13

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
At the beginning of the epidemic, the price of Bitcoin dropped to $ 5,000. Do you see that will happen again if another wave hit this last two months ??

i don't beleive that bitcoin can fall because of covid19 and even if it does i think it will never fall to less then 10000$ right now

it depends, I'm also disappointed with this new wave of covid-19, I was thinking that's we're in the last days of this pandemic but nothing is new.

I think with second wave of the virus the price will still rise further because the first wave led to the increase in the price of the coin

I don't see the price of bitcoin being affected negatively by another wave of the pandemic. If the price were even to fall at all, it wouldn't go too low.

Yes, very much it will affect the rate of not only Bitcoin but Cryptocurrencies at large, even with the USA presidential election, you can see how it affected the bitcoin. But if it will affect positively or negatively, that I don't know.

Yes, very much it will affect the rate of not only Bitcoin but Cryptocurrencies at large, even with the USA presidential election, you can see how it affected the bitcoin. But if it will affect positively or negatively, that I don't know.
I think it will be positive because a lot of people would work online and join crypto currency business to get paid large sum of cash

Not sure if this will make a difference, Trump helped a lot btc this year when it had its issues..

I will never pray or prepare for a second wave of covid-19.. but if it later comes then all rising coin including bitcoin will be affected cos by then investment will be used to buy the vaccine

Last edited:
The first time the Covid-19 spread greatly affected the world economy, so that the price of Bitcoin fell, the world economy began to stabilize again, so that the effect of Covid-19 would be very small on the Bitcoin price.

I will never pray or prepare for a second wave of covid-19.. but if it later comes then all rising coin including bitcoin will be affected cos by then investment will be used to by the vaccine
I think its only few people investment that might be used for vaccine creation and not all

It might affect it again, if an another major global shutdown happens. But I don't see it dropping too much at the moment, unless something happens again.

Okay i understand but some people might still invest and trade also to make money because not everyone might buy a vaccine
Sure but still we are not sure how much the vaccine may be sold but still expert have predicted bitcoin going down after the pandemic have been totally nutrilize

First of all , I pray that there won't be any second wave of covid-19 , I also believe that even if it happens coincidentally , there shouldn't be any negative effect on Bitcoin price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back