What's new

Do you think that a second wave of covid-19 will affect the Bitcoin price like it did last time?

I actually dont see the price falling again but rising and for investors to get more returns ,they need to invest early into the market , because it's part of what matters in cryptocurrency investment

They would be less demand for cryptocurrency like Bitcoin because people are going to channel their resources into survival and fighting off the spread of the covid-19. But that will be the best time for Xbox keeps a currency trader to start buying because the price will be cheaper.

They would be less demand for cryptocurrency like Bitcoin because people are going to channel their resources into survival and fighting off the spread of the covid-19. But that will be the best time for Xbox keeps a currency trader to start buying because the price will be cheaper.
Most crypto earners don't purchase cryptocurrency but work on platforms and earn crypto currency as well so it doesn't matter.

If you asked me I think the second wave of covid-19 will affect the price of Bitcoin because a lot of Investors will want to withdraw their money for other issues and since there will be some dump in the coin definitely it will automatically affect it's price will can make some Investors lose their money and on the flip side economies could be affected which will drive fiat currencies down and btc up

Yes I think so, if there will be another Covid 19 pandemic ( God forbid) the will be an increase or rise in the price of cryptocurrencies again why because then even Elon Musk do invested well on cryptocurrencies before after the covid-19 pandemic he withdraw some.

The last pandemic and lockdown have a very huge effects in the price of bitcoins. So I believe if there is another issue of luckdown it will definitely have effect in the price of cryptocurrency, not only on bitcoins alone.

First of all , I pray that there won't be any second wave of covid-19 , I also believe that even if it happens coincidentally , there shouldn't be any negative effect on Bitcoin price.
I was very surprised that bitcoin did very well during the Corona virus pandemic period. I think the reason was that people moved a lot of their money to Bitcoin in order to protect it. There was no much negative effect to the cryptocurrency market.

The last pandemic and lockdown have a very huge effects in the price of bitcoins. So I believe if there is another issue of luckdown it will definitely have effect in the price of cryptocurrency, not only on bitcoins alone.
I think the last coronavirus pandemic lockdown did not affect the price of cryptocurrencies that much because it presented an opportunity for many people to invest and make another profit. It was during a period that I ventured into crypto trading.

I think the last coronavirus pandemic lockdown did not affect the price of cryptocurrencies that much because it presented an opportunity for many people to invest and make another profit. It was during a period that I ventured into crypto trading.
I don't understand you. If you check the price chart of bitcoins during that time, you will come to realise that bitcoins was hugely affected and we were in a very serious bearish market then.

I dont really believe the second wave of the pandemic can really affect the price of bitcoin. It's a digital currency which is operate not on physical or offline business transactions so it may be difficult to be affected.

I don't understand you. If you check the price chart of bitcoins during that time, you will come to realise that bitcoins was hugely affected and we were in a very serious bearish market then.
Yes, I know but it didn't last for so long but it only presented an opportunity for people to invest. If you take proper look at bear markets you will understand that it they lasted for some years.

I dont really believe the second wave of the pandemic can really affect the price of bitcoin. It's a digital currency which is operate not on physical or offline business transactions so it may be difficult to be affected.
Such situations always affect the price of cryptocurrencies generally. The reason is because the pandemic affected people's income and in that case a lot of people will use because of that news to withdraw their investment.

I believe you. definitely when the offline income of people is affected due to the lockdown and others, the value price of bitcoin will definitely be also affected because alot of people will not be willing to buy.

Yes, I know but it didn't last for so long but it only presented an opportunity for people to invest. If you take proper look at bear markets you will understand that it they lasted for some years.
For years ? Probably since the early of this year the market has been in a very constant downtrend. Do you really think it will last for years when there are still so many people to buy ?

The second wave of covid 19 has really had a big blow on crypto currencies and it is still on. We're still only struggling to see if we can get to bounce back at all like we did the last time.

I think the second wave of the pandemic can only affect Bitcoin positively, the reason all sectors were grossly affected during the first wave was because no one had any idea of what preventive measure that could be taken and work could continue but with all measures being put in place I believe all industries are set for the second wave and this wouldn't in any way affect Bitcoin.

Covid19 never had a significant negative effect on the price of Bitcoin, infact it was during covid19 that Bitcoin rallied to it's all-time high in 2021.
So in my opinion, it would not have a great effect on the price of bitcoin.

Based on the previous experience , I think the second wave of the Corona virus would have an effect in the price of all cryptocurrency. Although I didn't observe this to give a proper view on how it plays out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back