What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

If you have the right amount of money then it is something that you can consider but then it is expensive and you will also have to deal with a lot of legal issues.

Although there are some cloud mining sites that are legit, but not profitable compared to the amount we invest, sometimes withdrawals will be very difficult to have to provide a tax number like in Eobot, especially if we are stuck on a scam cloud mining site will lose all our investment.

They are lost of fake cloud mining apps and sites out there.
But there are some few that are still legit and i can recommend one for you.
If you wish to invest in cloud mining you can always try "Hashiny"
You can find it on Google play store

With it's vision and purpose if truely that is how it works then it is very taughtful for one to invest in it definitely one will make profit from it

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
I don't think there is any legit cloud minning, though I might be wrong but my experience with anything investment have cloud my thoughts to any form of mining program that requires you to pay for gas fee.

I don't think there is any legit cloud minning, though I might be wrong but my experience with anything investment have cloud my thoughts to any form of mining program that requires you to pay for gas fee.
Most them are simply scam, only few I've come across and it recorded high level of trust in most of the review sites, which is Genesis mining pool. They've been running over 10 years today without notice of scam going through it. You can simply Google about them to know more.

Most them are simply scam, only few I've come across and it recorded high level of trust in most of the review sites, which is Genesis mining pool. They've been running over 10 years today without notice of scam going through it. You can simply Google about them to know more.
Do you mind to share a link and how is the hashrate when it comes to mining using free package,if one is consistent,how much can one earn in a month?

Like the gospel I keep preaching, anything cloud mining that looks so good to be true, run from it. There's only one way it would end and that's as a scam.
The best way is to buy or trade all these coins and see if your fortune can grow that way instead. Let's stop being greedy

This could have been another source of income but it is rather unfortunate that most of them are scam. So one needs to be very careful when investing with this kind of platform. That is my take.

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
As far as any kind of cryptocurrency mining is concerned, I am not open to investing even a single dollar on such project because I've never really seen who successfully got anything valuable from mining.

The problem is how will you be able to know a website that are really serious to do business because some of them are not always legit, which can be risky because it is possible that all your money will be lost to such a dubious mining site.

Sometimes I always advice my friends how dangerous it is to do cloud mining. Especially when it come to spamming messages for them,I mean those illegitimate ones. Most of them got their wallets vulnerable to attacks.

I don't think its the right decision to invest in cloud mining, because everything about cloud mining seems not to be truth but scam.

I think you have said it all. Cloud mining these days are mostly a scam or end up being junk, that is not to discredit the few good ones out there that offer genuine mining services.

Yes:Cryptocurrency cloud mining is a mechanism that allows mining crypto by renting hardware from third-party hash providers. The cloud hash companies are fully responsible for buying, installing, and maintaining their mining equipment. The most simple and easy-to-start model is the so-called leased hash power. It reduces most costs related to coin mining and allows crypto enthusiasts to earn digital money with small investments. The lack of IT and engineer knowledge is no obstacle to starting the mining process. Also, everyday investors can enter that kind of crypto business without any gear.

Considering the low pay around could mining, it is a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch. It's definitely a no go area for me. I have stopped all mining activities long time ago.

Considering the low pay around could mining, it is a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch. It's definitely a no go area for me. I have stopped all mining activities long time ago.
Yes , you are right . Even me I am avoiding most of these things as much as possible because I know they are not going to be profitable to me. if it was really profitable they were the ones that supposed to be enjoying the whole thing alone

I don't know if anybody has ever earn from cloud mining, because I have done alot of cloud mining investment but I haven't earn anything penny from it so I do not advise anybody to involve his or herself in cloud mining

Depending on your objectives and the level of risk you're ready to accept, investing in cloud mining may be a smart move. It's crucial to conduct studies and appreciate the dangers and potential rewards related to cloud mining before making an investment.

Depending on your objectives and the level of risk you're ready to accept, investing in cloud mining may be a smart move. It's crucial to conduct studies and appreciate the dangers and potential rewards related to cloud mining before making an investment.
I have seen a lot of potential reward associated with cloud mining , but the most important thing is how to be able to identify and know the one that should be trusted. That is the major challenge many people are having currently.
None of those cloud mining will tell you if they are legit or not.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back