What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

Though not all cloud mining are legit but if one can a legit cloud mining platform one can invest in it. But as for me I don't believe there is a legit cloud mining platform but some people do say some are real anyway
People Do talk about this cloud mining of a thing but I'm yet to come across one with legitimacy. Even the one I joined some month back pays invisibly.

Based on my experiences and time I have spent on the various mining platforms or websites online, I will say it is not a wise choice of action to invest a dime of your money on any cloud mining site

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
You are right. Most of the cloud mining companies are scam. They do not really buy any software or hardware to mine the coin. They pay there members from what they collect from new deposite.
But still on still there are some geniue one of and are still paying till date. Like hashflare

You are right. Most of the cloud mining companies are scam. They do not really buy any software or hardware to mine the coin. They pay there members from what they collect from new deposite.
But still on still there are some geniue one of and are still paying till date. Like hashflare
Yeah, they don't buy softwares or hardware for mining Cryptocurrency. They're simply hoping we keep on contributing money for them to keep on running.

It's not really adviceable to put money in cloud mining because a lot of them in the cloud mining stuff are actual scammers. They are just there to rip off people money and close their PLATFORm at the end of the day

I have invested time a lot to know about how mine is and I gotta understand that it is very expensive to set up but then it is also a very lucrative and you can end from it

I do not believe it is a good idea to purchase shadow mining sites since like you stated the majority of all of them are actually simply right below to fraud, however there is some shadow mining solutions that pays for a couple of months prior to becoming a fraud. Many people might discover it sufficient to spend for all of them however directly i do not wish to get the danger of being actually scammed my difficult made money.

I think investing in a cloud mining site is just a waste of time because even though the mining site is legit, the mining results are too small not what it promises, moreover too many scam cloud mining sites will lose your money.

I've never even tried cloud mining I only tried online mining where I downloaded crypto tab browser and got tired of mining, I would spend long hours mining and not even earn a Satoshi

Investing in cloud mining will be the worst investment of the century. I don't know how it works. All I know is some apps that one can earn by mining coins like the cryptotab.

I don't see cloud mining as the best investment even though there are legit one but it's difficult to differentiate the scam from the legit that's why i think it will be better to avoid it.

It is very important that you are careful before investing on any platform because there are a lot of scammers on the internet.

Cloud mining isn't the kind of investment one should risk his or her funds for. To find legit cloud mining company is simply hard and most of them are scam.

Cloud mining is not really a good way to make coin or get coin in a portfolio. If you really want to mine a coin you need to have a rigging software that will enable you to do that

Funny thing about this is that people now see crypto as their means to scam people as the interest in it grows daily. You will see new coins that says you can be mining yours until so so period or we reach a certain base before it becomes official. To me that's a waste of strength and data.
Of course people are now using crypto currency to scam people but if you can find a legit cloud mining site you can try it though it's hard to find one.

No I will never think it as wise at any point to invest in any cloud mining site at any time. If the site can allow you to mine and withdraw without upgrade, no problem. But to put in money in the hopes that you earn more, it's a no no.

Some of this cloud coins are shitty forever it won't rise , it will keep on being down so I won't tell advice any newbie to try trading on shitty coin nowadays

Investing in cloud mining is a very risky thing to do because one will not know which one is legit or scam. It is advisable to buy the coins directly from the crypto market than investing in cloud mining but if a genuine cloud mining is seen,one can give it a try.

No , one reason is there are not many legit cloud mining sites. Second , the profit won't be so appreciable even in dual mine or hashflare sites. Profit also depends on crypto price fluctuations.

I don't think it is wise to Invest in any cloud mining platform. They will end up defrauding you of your little money you should have used for better investments. They always end up in ruining you

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back