What's new

Do you think its wise investing in cloud mining??

I totally agree with you they are the only genuine or legitimate ways to wish someone can mine cryptocurrency on their smartphone is true cryptotab browser but the thing is that I haven't used it to en Bitcoin on my own before but from numerous people they have proven that it is quite genuine.
That's the main issue I have with crypto tab, it only mines bitcoins, maybe the mining process would have been faster if it was a mining app for other new coins like shib, doge etc

First of all , the number of legit cloud mining sites is too less. And even if one invests in legit cloud mining site , the profit almost depends on the crypto price. Since there is volatility in crypto price , you may or may not get the expected profit from mining.

The problem with these things is not that there are no legit ones, its the fact that the fake ones are more than the legit ones and they tend to show themselves more. If you find one and you sre very sure Its legit, then go for it. Just make proper investigations

First of all , the number of legit cloud mining sites is too less. And even if one invests in legit cloud mining site , the profit almost depends on the crypto price. Since there is volatility in crypto price , you may or may not get the expected profit from mining.
That's just it dear, even if we decide to invest on the legit ones the reward won't be much at short term duration, unless long term, and i can't wait till then. If fluctuations affect the coin surely our investment will take its toll.

Yes the only advantage you can say these cloud mining sites can have is if they are actually honest. Since there are less honest sites like that, they should be avoided like a plague

Cloud mining platforms are covering their activities from not being like HYIP schemes. But the truth is that they are HYIPs and you should stay away

Personally, I don't really know if it's advisable to get into such projects because of the fact that the risks that are involved in it are too much when compared to the gain.

Cloud ming requires none stop electricity and mobile data which is not available in my region and also you need a very good computer to be able to mining at a speed rate but I can't tell what happens if you invest on them.

That's just it dear, even if we decide to invest on the legit ones the reward won't be much at short term duration, unless long term, and i can't wait till then. If fluctuations affect the coin surely our investment will take its toll.
Yeah the interest rate in most of the legit cloud mining sites is very low and not appreciable. Thats why trading is better than investing in cloud mining sites.

Yeah the interest rate in most of the legit cloud mining sites is very low and not appreciable. Thats why trading is better than investing in cloud mining sites.
Very low indeed, instead of I'll spend my hard earned money to invest on cloud mining sites, I'll simply use it to buy enough coins to holdl if I'm trading it.

Since the level of scams are high out now investing in cloud minings has been tricky because one would want to be careful and not lose funds so research has to be done prior

Majority of Cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining services. Most of the cloud mining platforms are not real, they are just impersonating under the umbrella of legit ones. About 70% of cloud mining networks are all scam, only few are legit. I have seen cloud mining platforms that promised to give users reward up to 120% of what they invested within the duration of one week. I wonder where such kind of money will come from to pay the user, when they deposit their hard earned coins via their platform. If you ask me, I will tell you to be careful through cloud mining platforms most of them are not what they claim to be. Make researches to ascertain the legit ones to invest your money with.
Since you said it yourself that majority of cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining service so I don’t think you should still ho ahead invest your money on something like that

Frankly, I do not think it is wise to invest in cloud mining business except you have the required sophisticated gadget for it and a lot of patience because mining takes time to yield.

Very low indeed, instead of I'll spend my hard earned money to invest on cloud mining sites, I'll simply use it to buy enough coins to holdl if I'm trading it.
Yeah low and also uncertain about the site. The cloud mining site can close anytime , though they provide notice before the closure , like in case of Eobot.

Since you said it yourself that majority of cryptocurrency scams come from cloud mining service so I don’t think you should still ho ahead invest your money on something like that
Already you know I'm not senseless, i won't invest in something that is hyper unproductive st the end. Instead of I'll invest there I'll use the money and encourage the less privileged.

I've heard about Genesis mining, they're quite legit based on the review I got from google. But still they have their own downside, I'm simply not in for risking my funds via any of them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back