What's new

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest In Tron (TRX)

No, I do not have a plan to enter into trading. I know trading is not for me because trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and, importantly, I cannot control my emotions. Investment is best for me.
All these things is because of the fact that you may not have proper idea of how to control your emotion. There are some classes that is purely dedicated for emotional control and if you can attend this classes I believe it will have some positive impact in your life.

I don't think I can predict if it's wise or unwise to invest in TRX because I believe you might have had an insight about it. the best advice is, learned something about it before you invest.

All these things is because of the fact that you may not have proper idea of how to control your emotion. There are some classes that is purely dedicated for emotional control and if you can attend this classes I believe it will have some positive impact in your life.
I respect your advice, but theory and practical are both different in real life. In classes, they only teach theories about how to control emotions, but when put into practical, these theories do not work. Especially in trading, we put our order bravely, but suddenly our trade gets the opposite turn. Our emotions pressure us to stop the trade, and in the end we get the loss. these types of traders called "panic traders," and I was one of them. I tried trading, but most of the time I lost my money, so I quit.

I respect your advice, but theory and practical are both different in real life. In classes, they only teach theories about how to control emotions, but when put into practical, these theories do not work. Especially in trading, we put our order bravely, but suddenly our trade gets the opposite turn. Our emotions pressure us to stop the trade, and in the end we get the loss. these types of traders called "panic traders," and I was one of them. I tried trading, but most of the time I lost my money, so I quit.
Ok sir, I wouldn't want to say more. Since you started trading as you said , have you went through a normal professional classes on how to trade the market or you were trading based on your own personal observation ?

Any investment in crypto currency is a good one just that some are more profitable than others and some grow slower in price like tron. It took some years for tron to stand at its price today although it is already growing steady. So choose what best suits your preference.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with investing in TRX. I personally have invested some of my money in the cryptocurrency without any problem. Just that cryptocurrency generally are down now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back