What's new

Do you think BTC faucets still profitable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Present day spigots don't by and large leave behind Bitcoin to no end. They acquire money from promotion traffic, and their advantages surpass the assessment of the coins that they pay out. Therefore, the current installations are drenched with plugs, pop-ups, explore, customized redirects, and embedded malware.

Likewise, most spigots don't permit you to cash out right away. This infers that you need to use a nozzle numerous events before you truly get a payout t think so. in your crypto wallet.

i don't ever think that i will ever use any of them since they are a pure waste of time compared to the earnings you can generate from them, not to forget that they are the ones who are making decent money and not the users thanks to the ads

Are you using BTC faucets do you think they still profitable for each purpose you are using BTC faucets ?
BTC faucets it's just a way to waste people's time energy and data. I can't imagine putting such amount of time and energy into making things appreciate in 1 hour or 500 satoshi in 24 hours it's just crazy.

The only way to make anything from a btc faucet platform is if you have lots of serious referrals, aside that btc faucets platforms are not worth the time and effort. Lots of people have lost interest in all these faucets sites, and unless they review their reward amounts, they will keep losing members on daily basis.

Modern faucets don't really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. ... This means that you need to use a faucet dozens of times before you actually receive a payout in your crypto wallet

I will rather spend my time on something feasible and reliable than wasting it on btc faucets. It will take you an eternity to earn a tangible income from the btc faucets so I do not see a reason why I should keep on using it or make referrer.

Are you using BTC faucets do you think they still profitable for each purpose you are using BTC faucets ?
I have used BTC faucets before but they were never profitable for me. The earning was so small yet I used up so much data bundles. The amount I earned could not compensate the amount I used to buy data bundles. So I stopped working in them and concentrated in better ways of earning money.

Yes there are smart ways to profit from them.Recently it has become more difficult to make money from faucets because of new tougher sanctions from Google Adsense as well as higher transaction fees from the bitcoin network itself. This makes sending traffic to traditional popup and other CPM style advertising not worth it anymore.

BTC faucets it's just a way to waste people's time energy and data. I can't imagine putting such amount of time and energy into making things appreciate in 1 hour or 500 satoshi in 24 hours it's just crazy.
You are right I agree with you. The price of Bitcoin has increased and it is already very difficult to accumulate 500 satoshi per day. This time will be good to use in learning and developing new ones. Getting started is hard but in the future knowledge will automatically bring you money

Faucets by definition cannot be used as a method to receive bitcoins. The price they are selling is not as high as the time we spend. It is most important to move one and do another thing. This means that bitcoin can be used for trading and also for long-term investments. I don't recommend someone to use drinking faucets.

Faucets are profitable but the property is very very low and I think it is only the wastage of time you cannot earn $1 in 5 days from facutes.
So don't waste your time in such unusual things and try to do a sensible work.

To me, btc faucets is no longer profitable like before, when I was doing faucets as at last 5 years, I earn and withdraw some $, although I spent lots of time on it, but this days even if you sleep on it, you can hardly earn anything to withdraw in a whole month.
Post automatically merged:

To me, btc faucets is no longer profitable like before, when I was doing faucets as at last 5 years, I earn and withdraw some $, although I spent lots of time on it, but this days even if you sleep on it, you can hardly earn anything to withdraw in a whole month.

Faucets can not consider as a "thing to earn bitcoins". The amount they paid are lower than the time we invest. Its better to move one and do something else. We can do trade and hold the bitcoin for long term invest. I never recommend anyone to use faucets

Faucet is no longer profitable I have done this for over 10 to 5 years now and it has been really really difficult for me to end even up to $10 in this long. Of time so in summary I will say it is no longer profitable it was not even profitable before.

You can still get some from the faucet sites, not just btc faucet, but don't expect them to give much. Those who persevere at doge faucet sites and sites that give away doge are lucky because it pumps suddenly so those who hold it large in size are happy because their holding here has paid off.

Modern faucets just don't give Bitcoin away free of charge. They receive cash from ad traffic, and the value of the coins they pay out exceeds their earnings. ... This implies that before you finally earn a payout in your crypto wallet, you must use a faucet hundreds of times.

Depending on the advertisers you are using and the amount of traffic you have you can make up to $1000/month running a faucet.All Bitcoin faucet are pretty much profitable if used strategically.

Modern faucets don't really give Bitcoin away for free. They earn money from ad traffic, and their profits outweigh the value of the coins that they pay out. It means that you need to use a faucet dozens of times before you actually receive a payout in your crypto wallet.

Faucets are no longer as profitable as it used to be. Considering the amount of time put in to earn such little amount, is not worth it at all, if you ask me. So that is what I think here..........

Is it as a user claiming the coin or as faucet owner? Either of the two, it is still profitable, that is if you find it profitable before.
It is not same satoshi that is given for claim that I will still be. The satoshi will be decreased. If you are claiming 10 satoshi before, it will be reduced to 4 satoshi . It is the same worth in dollars that is been claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back