What's new

Do you think BTC faucets still profitable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes glad I found paid to post forums. They better as I earn more for the time I spend online. I also gain more knowledge from the contribution of members.
Sure the main thing there because faucet sit needs to adjust their earning percentage because its too low , i think most people use if for storing coin

Sure the main thing there because faucet sit needs to adjust their earning percentage because its too low , i think most people use if for storing coin
Yes,the owners needs to sit down and take a stock about their platform and seek for ways to add more income generating offers on their website.

The people that were claiming faucets earlier this year may be smiling.now especially.if they had claimed enough because the value of their Satoshi would have risen now.

Yes,the owners needs to sit down and take a stock about their platform and seek for ways to add more income generating offers on their website.
I think they obviously make more from ads so its best for them to plan on how to get more revenue apart from the ads that is one the faucet site

Well, me too the only resource I have to get Bitcoin (or better satoshi) for free is exactly that of using faucets.
But the earning with them, is very slow! Indeed it just consists of clicking ads and waiting the seconds for their viewing
Many faucets like Cointiply, they also give the possibility to carry out some surveys to earn more. But unfortunately, in 99% of the cases (at least for me), they are not suitable!
Anyway, you consider moreover that I have no referrals for them.

I think they obviously make more from ads so its best for them to plan on how to get more revenue apart from the ads that is one the faucet site
Maybe the can add paid tasks and surveys to increase their payments. Sign up offers can give them a lot of money if implemented.

Maybe the can add paid tasks and surveys to increase their payments. Sign up offers can give them a lot of money if implemented.
I think most people who visit faucet site are mostly from tier3 regions and survey site aren't too favourable for them, So there have to be another way

I think most people who visit faucet site are mostly from tier3 regions and survey site aren't too favourable for them, So there have to be another way
Yes,that's why I included sign up offers and other gpt platforms. Being a platform for mostly 3rd world citizens says a lot about faucets. They're 3rd world in terms of earnings.

No, I don't think so.
Modern faucets don't generally part with Bitcoin for nothing. They bring in cash from advertisement traffic, and their benefits exceed the estimation of the coins that they pay out. Subsequently, the present fixtures are soaked with commercials, pop-ups, navigate, programmed diverts, and inserted malware.

What's more, most faucets don't allow you to money out immediately. This implies that you need to utilize a spigot many occasions before you really get a payout in your crypto wallet.

Are you using BTC faucets do you think they still profitable for each purpose you are using BTC faucets ?
To be honest with the time that it takes to claim from faucets, i do not believe that is deemed to be profitable. However this is also dependent on the number of referrals that you have. There are many that still choose to make use of faucets and if you are a referrer for many people you will receive a very good passive income on a daily basis as well, which could be very helpful to you. This is the only time that i think a faucet is able to become profitable.

Are you using BTC faucets do you think they still profitable for each purpose you are using BTC faucets ?
I don't think BTC faucets are still profitable because now that bitcoin is high, it will be very hard for you to see a BTC faucet that pays more than 100 satoshi.

I am still using some faucets but only ones that require the least amount of effort and time they're definitely by no means a way of making money but it's still fun for me to get some sats that way specially since for ptc sites like adbtc and coinpayu the only 2 i currently use just require one click and i can minimize the window it does require captcha from time to time but they're very easy to do

No, i think it's not. Back when the price of Bitcoin is $9000 you will get 5 satoshis even claim/roll from the faucets but after it starts to rise the amount gets cut in half to 3-2 Satoshis every claim. Now that the Bitcoin hits $28000 some faucets are giving 1 satoshi every claim. It's too low for me.

Profitable? You get bitcoin for practically zero work. So yes I would think of them as productive. Relies upon how much your time is worth. That is relative.

It's significantly more productive for the proprietor of the faucet. So I'd contend it's smarter to make a faucet at that point use them. Despite the fact that I check moonbitcoin and guarantee since their case goes up over the long haul. Obviously it has dimishing returns and asserting at regular intervals is the most productive approach to utilize the site.

With bitcoin faucets I would state they're significant for instructing individuals to engage with Bitcoin. At the point when I originally got into Bitcoin, they were giving 0.1 Bitcoin each guarantee. Much to my dismay that would merit something sometime in the not so distant future. In any case, having that sum made me get more engaged with Bitcoin. That being said-

Faucets may not appear to be productive, yet this all relies upon the future cost of Bitcoin. Nothing more needs to be said.

BTC faucets or any faucet at all has never paid me before not because I do get to their withdrawal threshold but because I don't have that time to be claiming such little insignificant satoshi by every five minutes of the day. The amount to be earned from them are too meagre so they don't worth my time.

without doubt I still remember the time I was stuck on several faucets and telegram bots spending my valued time,internet and effort. Well it was difficult to even earn $1 from each in a month.
It's sucks and a complete waste of time. Won't even advise my enemy to work on a faucet platform.

I do not think so. Much of these faucets are not transferable so what is the purpose of getting them when they can't be sent out or transferred even to a user of the same wallet. I think BTC faucets is just a waste of time and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Post automatically merged:

I do not think so. Much of these faucets are not transferable so what is the purpose of getting them when they can't be sent out or transferred even to a user of the same wallet. I think BTC faucets is just a waste of time and shouldn't be taken seriously.

The faucets I have worked on earlier before are transferable because when you earn and want send your coins to another wallet easily you can do that , I will like to know those faucets that are not transferable.

I don't see bitcoin faucets as a profitable business. It's always a great thing to search for a place to mine cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. I have tried a lots of mining platforms since some years back. I can't wait to have a place to mine on cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back