What's new

Do you think BTC faucets still profitable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you using BTC faucets do you think they still profitable for each purpose you are using BTC faucets ?
Currently i deal with coinpayu they pay me per click of ads in satochis but i don't know if they pay truly or not but have seen people talked about them paying you your earned satochis.
*Quote of today*

People will judge your intentions, your behaviour, your ability, but don't come down low to there idea. You the best of yourself

I don't think btc faucet is profitable like before again. It use to be profitable before but going for it now is like time wasting that has no value attach to it. I will not advise anyone to go for it.

I try not to waste my time with btc faucets due to the fact that they are very small and accumulation of large amounts takes a very long time and requires consistency, i believe the site owners only want cheap traffic from the people, traffic in which they are never ready to pay more for. One can always find other money making ways asides faucets.

Yes it is still profitable. First you must have the capital to purchase one, next you must be ready to trade wisely to be able to avoid loosing your profit as well as your capital along the way. I advice if you must trade, meet someone to teach you about it.

To me, btc faucets are just a stressful, because I'm not much of a refer person so I would not be able to complete the normal amount of refers I'm being told to bring in a normal circumstance instead I face what I can control.

I am still claiming altcoins like Tron , Xlm because some people have become rich by claiming dogecoins from faucet when dogecoin price was less than $0.01 and as the price of it has surged to $0.2+ this year , so we can expect the same for other altcoins to rise in its value.

Based on what I have read here and else where I do not think btc faucets are profitable any more because they are low paying, have high threshold and charge huge transaction fees

Not only Bitcoin, all coins faucets are definitely not worth it. The rewards us nothing to write home about, after a while day of working on faucets you cannot boast of a dollar. It is certainly not worth it.

Considering the time you have to spend to claim satoshis, I do not think bitcoin faucets are profitable anymore. In the early times, faucets were the thing but these days they are just waste of time.

BtC faucet was profitable when it first came out and now a lot of people are now in it using it to scam people who are looking for ways to make money online for themselves so I think it's not profitable again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back