What's new

Do you think bitcoin will drop down to 20.000 dollars?

Well if you really have the money, it will be very good to invest on coins like bitcoin, before talking about Bitcoin cash and also litecoin. These are the preferable coins I know that is better to invest on.
Those cryptocurrency you mentioned are not those that interest me in the sense that they have a huge market cap and it indicate that the possibility of making profit will be difficult

Bitcoin has gone below that. I don't know why the price of all cryptocurrency are down generally . In any case people can still invest in bitcoins . We shouldn't be surprised if we have to see the price of bitcoins at 15,000 dollars.
The cryptocurrency expert as predicted that bitcoin will go down further . This is because of the regulatory scrutiny and the increase in the interest rate by the fed.

Bitcoin has dropped to 19000 Dollars recently as I understand. The all-time low of bitcoins recently was about 18,000 dollars before it bounced back to 19,000 dollars looking at it from the 4 hours time frame.
I think it was the bottom for btc and it will pump for next months, for next 5 years I am extremely bullish on bitcoin, crypto could be a great investment for everyone.

The cryptocurrency expert as predicted that bitcoin will go down further . This is because of the regulatory scrutiny and the increase in the interest rate by the fed.
If the Federal Government are increasing the interest rate in cryptocurrency , that means they are indirectly trying to regulate cryptocurrency which is not supposed to be so.

I think it was the bottom for btc and it will pump for next months, for next 5 years I am extremely bullish on bitcoin, crypto could be a great investment for everyone.
You mean that there is a possibility that the price of bitcoins will continue in a constant uptrend ? But so many people are believing that the price is likely to drop further.

If the Federal Government are increasing the interest rate in cryptocurrency , that means they are indirectly trying to regulate cryptocurrency which is not supposed to be so.
The Bank of America play a major role in determining the strength of the dollar and the the interest rate is one of the instrument used to increase the strength of the dollar against any other cryptocurrencies or Fiat currency.

The Bank of America play a major role in determining the strength of the dollar and the the interest rate is one of the instrument used to increase the strength of the dollar against any other cryptocurrencies or Fiat currency.
Probably an economics will understand this better . I personally don't understand except if you are interested to explain further. I will be glad to learn from you. Thanks

Probably an economics will understand this better . I personally don't understand except if you are interested to explain further. I will be glad to learn from you. Thanks
The interest rate is an instrument that is used by the Central Bank of most of the country to control the inflation rate in the economy. This is a simple definition of an interest rate.

The interest rate is an instrument that is used by the Central Bank of most of the country to control the inflation rate in the economy. This is a simple definition of an interest rate.
But even with that if the country is not improving economically then no matter the interest rate a Central Bank of a country is giving, it it wouldn't completely stop inflation.

It's possible that bitcoin would drop to 20, 000 due to the ongoing war. One can never tell for sure though because all these crypto currencies are unpredictable.

Well on a normal I don't believe that bitcoin can drop and up to 20,000 dollar bad if there is war and some problems in the economic system of your wall there is a high probability that it can drop to that amount.

Well on a normal I don't believe that bitcoin can drop and up to 20,000 dollar bad if there is war and some problems in the economic system of your wall there is a high probability that it can drop to that amount.
Nowadays bitcoin price is 19510 $ means what you do not believe has happened and unfortenally war will not end within 7 days or a month this seems having contunious effect for long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back