What's new

Do you think bitcoin will drop down to 20.000 dollars?

Bitcoin has dropped to 19000 Dollars recently as I understand. The all-time low of bitcoins recently was about 18,000 dollars before it bounced back to 19,000 dollars looking at it from the 4 hours time frame.

Bitcoin has dropped to 19000 Dollars recently as I understand. The all-time low of bitcoins recently was about 18,000 dollars before it bounced back to 19,000 dollars looking at it from the 4 hours time frame.
The Bitcoin will still continue to dwindle until it gets to a point where it will make a rebound and continue in the upward direction . It is not really the best time to invest in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are quite volatile in nature. With that being said, it would be quite premature to make this assertion wholeheartedly given that various billionaires and tycoons are starting to embrace the idea of bitcoin investment.

The Bitcoin will still continue to dwindle until it gets to a point where it will make a rebound and continue in the upward direction . It is not really the best time to invest in Bitcoin.
Yes that's exactly what so many people are saying , but the fact is that there is no prediction of what price the bitcoins will make a rebound. Which indicate that a time for a bullish season is not yet known.

Yes that's exactly what so many people are saying , but the fact is that there is no prediction of what price the bitcoins will make a rebound. Which indicate that a time for a bullish season is not yet known.
The time it will make rebound is not yet known but it is definitely going to make a rebound based on the technical analysis that I carried out .I try to post the technical analysis on beermoneyforum but it was not approved despite the time that it took me to to do the analysis. I spent nothing less than 4 hours on the analysis.

Actually the market of cryptocurrency is very hard to predict and one thing is that bitcoin is the best and more profitable coin in cryptocurrency but I do not know whether in the future of bitcoin will lose it value $20.

I know one day bitcoin will still go down very well in value and maybe one shitcoin will still overcome bitcoin randomly but i don't think bitcoin value will ever go down to as low as $20.00. That's absolutely impossible

The time it will make rebound is not yet known but it is definitely going to make a rebound based on the technical analysis that I carried out .I try to post the technical analysis on beermoneyforum but it was not approved despite the time that it took me to to do the analysis. I spent nothing less than 4 hours on the analysis.
Wow, I was somehow sceptical to invest because a lot of people were predicting that the price will continue dropping until December. But for now I don't even know the best time to invest.

Wow, I was somehow sceptical to invest because a lot of people were predicting that the price will continue dropping until December. But for now I don't even know the best time to invest.
Even if even if the Bitcoin will make a rebound, it is going to be very temporary it may still drop to $11,000 . it depends on the market sentiment . from the look of things, it is still on a steady decline.

Well all I know presently now is that the price of bitcoin was not the way it was during the covid-19 pandemic, the price of bitcoin now has dropped drastically which that alone has affected other coins.

The current price of bitcoin today is $19k, and this is like $20k away from where it was 4 months ago. Several factors have contributed in the crashing of crypto, bitcoin in particular, some factor are,
* China dumped the crypto market leaving the market 50% weaker.
* The Ukraine wars
* The massive dump on luna which is now lunch.
All these factor has refrained more people from investing in crypto, but yet crypto still stands. The chance of bitcoin getting to $20 is really slim, but could be possible.

Well all I know presently now is that the price of bitcoin was not the way it was during the covid-19 pandemic, the price of bitcoin now has dropped drastically which that alone has affected other coins.
The price of Bitcoin affect the price of other cryptocurrencies and that is why it is the king coin. All other cryptocurrency's hovered around the price of Bitcoin.

Even if even if the Bitcoin will make a rebound, it is going to be very temporary it may still drop to $11,000 . it depends on the market sentiment . from the look of things, it is still on a steady decline.
That means now is still not the perfect time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrency . In this case that means the prediction that the price will drop further should not be taken for granted.

That means now is still not the perfect time for people to invest in their favourite cryptocurrency . In this case that means the prediction that the price will drop further should not be taken for granted.
Yes to me this is not yet the right time to invest in any favourite cryptocurrency because it has already dropped to a certain level that is still dropping, due it is hard to predict the market.

It is kind of insane to even remember that bitcoin is now trading below 20000 dollars mark. I still believe that we are going to see more red in the market at least till the rest of the year.

Yes to me this is not yet the right time to invest in any favourite cryptocurrency because it has already dropped to a certain level that is still dropping, due it is hard to predict the market.
In that case then I should be looking for opportunity to be accommodating money so I can be able to invest in my favourite cryptocurrency when opportunity arises. What type of cryptocurrency are you considering to invest on when you have the chance to do so ?

It is kind of insane to even remember that bitcoin is now trading below 20000 dollars mark. I still believe that we are going to see more red in the market at least till the rest of the year.
It should not be a thing of surprised because Bitcoin has gone through such kind of hurdles before. The Bitcoin is the king coin and it will rise again in the future.

It should not be a thing of surprised because Bitcoin has gone through such kind of hurdles before. The Bitcoin is the king coin and it will rise again in the future.
We hope that the Bitcoin will rise again because it is trading below 20000 dollars and it is not really a very good situation for the Bitcoiners. So many bitcoiners are counting their losses.

Bitcoin has gone below that. I don't know why the price of all cryptocurrency are down generally . In any case people can still invest in bitcoins . We shouldn't be surprised if we have to see the price of bitcoins at 15,000 dollars.

In that case then I should be looking for opportunity to be accommodating money so I can be able to invest in my favourite cryptocurrency when opportunity arises. What type of cryptocurrency are you considering to invest on when you have the chance to do so ?
Well if you really have the money, it will be very good to invest on coins like bitcoin, before talking about Bitcoin cash and also litecoin. These are the preferable coins I know that is better to invest on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back