What's new

Do you teach your talents to others?

At the moment i do not, its not that i do not want to teach others, but i simply feel i still have a lot to learn myself before i can actually think about teaching others. And i have never been really good and teaching others in the first place.

Yes, I can. Talent is a skill. The earlier a person begin learning and developing a skill the more likely people are going to call them 'talented' because they were not there to see you work on the skill from the beginning. They think you were born with the ability, that's incorrect. No one is born with the ability to play musical instruments, or use tools to create art, we all have to learn and practice. So, teaching someone to be talented is just the act of teaching someone that is so interested in the chosen activity that they will always want to get better at and never stop working on.

I have taught a lot of people different things. I taught a guy how to produce music for free and he is doing well. I feel helping someone develop is the most noble task on earth.
That's true, because it is really good to teach other people your talent some people like to sing music, since it's your talent you can as well teach other people so that them too can learn from you.

That's true, because it is really good to teach other people your talent some people like to sing music, since it's your talent you can as well teach other people so that them too can learn from you.
When you transfer a talent or skill to someone, you give that person a chance to make a meaning out of his or her life. It is even more noble if the person genuinely can't afford to pay and you teach him or her for free.

When it comes to working online, or working period, do you have any work skills that you can teach others if given the chance? Would you ever consider teaching your skills to others to help them become better at working online or running a business?
No because I don't really have talent yet however for those who have skills and knowledge I really recommend teaching others about it there are definetly platforms where you can do that for exsmple yotube or skill share

When you transfer a talent or skill to someone, you give that person a chance to make a meaning out of his or her life. It is even more noble if the person genuinely can't afford to pay and you teach him or her for free.
Exactly, when transferring them your talent it will surely make meaning to they, and them will be very appreciated for me if I have the chance of showing people my talent I can do that for everyone that want it.

Teaching others is a great way to learn about how good I am in a particular line of work. It is also a way of contributing to humanity. So, I don't feel bothered about teaching people as long as I am getting paid good money for my efforts.

Exactly, when transferring them your talent it will surely make meaning to they, and them will be very appreciated for me if I have the chance of showing people my talent I can do that for everyone that want it.

The good thing about impacting your talent and skills on other people is that they will always be appreciative of the good thing that you have done for them especially when they are the kind of person that knows the value of the sacrifice that you have made for them. They are going to be forever indebted to you.

Where I worked about 4years ago, I had this skill I thought my co workers and I was informed by one of them that he got a big contract that changed his life. He called to appreciate and give me something, so teaching others around you a skill you know is good

Teaching others is a great way to learn about how good I am in a particular line of work. It is also a way of contributing to humanity. So, I don't feel bothered about teaching people as long as I am getting paid good money for my efforts.

Whenever you are teaching people about a particular talent that you are considered a professional in, it is always going to make it like you are practicing more of what you are doing. This is going to keep making you become more better than how you used to be.

When it comes to working online, or working period, do you have any work skills that you can teach others if given the chance? Would you ever consider teaching your skills to others to help them become better at working online or running a business?

Yes, I've been teaching anyone of my friends who are willing and ready to learn any of the skills I have been using to work online and in my business. I like showing others how to make money for them to stop depending on me to give them money.

Where I worked about 4years ago, I had this skill I thought my co workers and I was informed by one of them that he got a big contract that changed his life. He called to appreciate and give me something, so teaching others around you a skill you know is good

There is no single benefit that comes with sitting on a knowledge that only you have access to. It is something that will eventually end up getting out but in a situation where by you put yourself in a position to impact those knowledge on others, the ones that are very appreciative will always come back to thank you for what you have done for them.

There are a thousand and one thing that you still need to learn and relearn regardless of whether or not you have the talent in doing something. It's just going to give you an edge just like passion does to people.

Talent acquisition can never be exhausted. There will another talent which can be known tomorrow which someone haven't learnt. I will never assume to know everything I needed as long as knowledge can be acquired.

I have taught a lot of people different things. I taught a guy how to produce music for free and he is doing well. I feel helping someone develop is the most noble task on earth.

Whenever you have been able to impact your knowledge on others, they will always be grateful because you have given them something to work with which is capable of bringing them money if they decide to pursue it as a business or a career.

At the moment i do not, its not that i do not want to teach others, but i simply feel i still have a lot to learn myself before i can actually think about teaching others. And i have never been really good and teaching others in the first place.
Yes, the position which you're in is very understandable. There is no way you can give what you don't have. First, knowledge must be acquired before it can be impacted on others who want to learn from you.

Yeah, that's very correct. Also depending on the kind of talent that you want to teach other people, there are some people that are going to be willing to pay the money you are asking for in order for them to just learn the talent you have to teach them. This is actually a very good business for people who are in this line of training.

I tried to help my brother when he decided to start an online store because I had little experience and I just wanted to tell him everything I knew. however, he was not a very persistent person and in a week he left this business because he did not see the result and I could not do anything

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back