What's new

Do you take advantage of Microsoft/Bing rewards?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys use Microsoft rewards through Bing? I've been using Bing exclusively because you can earn points from your searches. You can then redeem points for gift cards and other such stuff. I usually get the Xbox game pass ultimate for the month, and can get one each month from the rewards option. Who here uses Bing search because of that?

You can also get gift cards from like Amazon and other shops. I mainly focus on the gamepass though, as it's really worth it. I think you get the best out of your searches with it.

Bing rewards are available only in the United States, right?
Well, I am not in the US so I do not have any experience with Bing Rewards. If the program was available for me, I would have certainly used Bing instead of Google.

Bing rewards are available only in the United States, right?
Well, I am not in the US so I do not have any experience with Bing Rewards. If the program was available for me, I would have certainly used Bing instead of Google.
No, I have already used it being from Spain and I have won $ 15 in amazon gift card, which I already used and bought some things, I use it every day, both for searches and to perform the daily missions that also give you points, I do not know if in your country it will be available, but it is available in more countries that are not United States

No, I have already used it being from Spain and I have won $ 15 in amazon gift card, which I already used and bought some things, I use it every day, both for searches and to perform the daily missions that also give you points, I do not know if in your country it will be available, but it is available in more countries that are not United States
If you can use it in Spain, perhaps Bing Rewards is available in North America and Europe, or perhaps only in high tier countries.

If you can use it in Spain, perhaps Bing Rewards is available in North America and Europe, or perhaps only in high tier countries.
Look, @DigitalNomad, to conclude these are the countries where Microsoft Bing is available: USA, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, Italy, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back