Do you support social causes?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some business do and some don't. I personally don't unless it is something passive and non-political like donating to animal shelters or helping feed the homeless. I wouldn't support groups or factions that are on a highly controversial or argumentative platform and often singles out one or many groups of people such as BLM.

Do you support social causes within your business?

My business has not grown to the level where we can be able to support any social cause. The issue is that we can't even make out budget for it since we are growing. I'm sure that once we grow bigger, it is one thing we are definitely going to support.

I don't have my own business yet, but I try to help others in need where possible within my budget. I think we don't need a huge amount of money to give charity. We can do that within our resources as much as we can.

I am not financially strong enough to support social causes. I not only struggle with paying my bills but I also have an outstanding loan. Therefore, even though I want to support social causes, I cannot support social causes. Having said that I have also donated to charity organizations and crowdfunding caampaigns a couple of times

My business has not grown to the level where we can be able to support any social cause. The issue is that we can't even make out budget for it since we are growing. I'm sure that once we grow bigger, it is one thing we are definitely going to support.

I have always tried my best to support people who deserve to be supported. I think that it is always a good thing for many big entrepreneurs to support people and this also includes supporting people in a specific social circle. This is why they also raise funds for such causes.

I have always tried as much as possible to support the community where my business is located because I know it is something that plays a very big role in making them to accept and embrace my business as been part of them. I employ their town's people and also donate to some charity that are in their community.

I have always tried my best to support people who deserve to be supported. I think that it is always a good thing for many big entrepreneurs to support people and this also includes supporting people in a specific social circle. This is why they also raise funds for such causes.

The good thing about making your business to be socially responsible is that the community is always going to be very happy with your business. Once people are very happy with your business, they will always be loyal and been very much willing to personalize your business at all times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back