What's new

Do you still own stuff from your childhood?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any things that you still own from your childhood? I don't own a lot of stuff from my childhood aside from my video games and some old toys I have. I wish I owned a lot of the stuff I used to have, but that's okay. I have most of what I want to hold onto. Do you own any stuff you owned since you were a kid?

Yes, I have some videoconsoles that I had when I was little for example the Game Boy Advance and the PSone, I also have many toys saved from my childhood and books also that I read when I was little, and many other things, I think it is worth saving them for when you see them remember your childhood.

Yes, I have some videoconsoles that I had when I was little for example the Game Boy Advance and the PSone, I also have many toys saved from my childhood and books also that I read when I was little, and many other things, I think it is worth saving them for when you see them remember your childhood.
Noice! I have a gameboy in rough shape sitting around in my house somewhere. I still have most of my childhood consoles aside from my original PS1 and N64. But I have my NES, SNES, and a few other consoles yet. :)

I can't say that I own a lot now from my childhood but I do still own a few things. I still own things such as merchandise that I got for a band I was a huge fan of when I was younger and I still have things such as teddy's as well from when I was a kid that I kept, one of them is a teddy that I got when I was born bought by my grandad who passed when I was two that I have kept and will continue to keep.

I still have my Gameboy console from my childhood. It's one of the oldest prop from my childhood that I'm still making use of today because there are some times when I would feel like having a nostalgia of games that I played on it years ago by going back to play on it.

It is important that you mean childhood, if it is from the time when I was one or two years old, then of course there is nothing left, but if it is, for example, when I was 10 years old, there are many toys left, even some clothes that I still wear because I have always been tall and had big feet and wore big socks

Noice! I have a gameboy in rough shape sitting around in my house somewhere. I still have most of my childhood consoles aside from my original PS1 and N64. But I have my NES, SNES, and a few other consoles yet. :)

It was my Playstation 2 that I gave away to one of my closest friends and later I started feel like I shouldn't have because Playstation 2 is the best in the Playstation consoles aside from Playstation 5 now. I nearly purchased it again but decided not to do it.

Are there any things that you still own from your childhood? I don't own a lot of stuff from my childhood aside from my video games and some old toys I have. I wish I owned a lot of the stuff I used to have, but that's okay. I have most of what I want to hold onto. Do you own any stuff you owned since you were a kid?
Toys, books, and nostalgic keepsakes from childhood are objects that many individuals do keep. These things might have sentimental worth and act as treasured recollections of one's past.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back