What's new

Do you still have those old Cheat code books?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I remember when I was a kid, I'd get a few of those cheat code books. Ones for the PS2, N64, PlayStation etc. I used to have a few of these cheat code books, but have since lost them. I'm actually on the lookout for these old gaming books. Not because of the cheats, but the nostalgia of it all.

Do you still own your old cheat books?

I used to have mine years ago and it's a very big treasure. I can't think of any kid in my neighbourhood who didn't have his or her own cheat code book. We update it from time to time when we get some cheat codes off game magazines back then. I lost mine from too moving.

Yes of course, I have two cheat codes books when I was still a kid. I'm very sure that it's something that I can still be able to find if I should look for it very well. I used it in playing so many video games then. I can remember using them in the early releases on GTA games. I grew up and dumped it as they no longer mattered for my gaming.

I used to have mine years ago and it's a very big treasure. I can't think of any kid in my neighbourhood who didn't have his or her own cheat code book. We update it from time to time when we get some cheat codes off game magazines back then. I lost mine from too moving.
I've been on the lookout for them again. If I see them at thrift stores I will pick them up. I remembered buying them from the Schoolastic book catalogs. I miss getting those.
Yes of course, I have two cheat codes books when I was still a kid. I'm very sure that it's something that I can still be able to find if I should look for it very well. I used it in playing so many video games then. I can remember using them in the early releases on GTA games. I grew up and dumped it as they no longer mattered for my gaming.
Ah bummer that you tossed them. I would have kept them, saved them with my collection of video games. It's also fun to look back on I feel. Wish I had the ones I owned as a kid.

Ah bummer that you tossed them. I would have kept them, saved them with my collection of video games. It's also fun to look back on I feel. Wish I had the ones I owned as a kid.

Kids of nowadays are no longer interested in such and with how gaming have improved, they don't hold much relevance anymore which is why I understand it doesn't hold any value for them, otherwise I would have given them to my little cousins. Gaming advancement was the biggest sucker punch to those cheat codes books.

I've been on the lookout for them again. If I see them at thrift stores I will pick them up. I remembered buying them from the Schoolastic book catalogs. I miss getting those.

I would love to get them again because they were very useful when we used them to play games. There's an old man who still own his game store in my town. It's only 20 minutes drive with the public bus and less than 15 minutes with a private car for me to be in his shop. Whenever I get the chance, I will check his inventory again.

I remember me and my brothers used to have a lot of these when we were growing up but my mum never kept them when we stopped using them and they ended up getting thrown out.

Nowadays, we don't tend to need cheat codes as much anymore and they wouldn't really be of any use now unless we were able to play the games they were for.

I used to have printouts of GTA cheat codes but now I don't have any. Initially I used to note them down in a sheet but later I realized that there are many other codes which I'm not aware of. So, I googled and took printout of all the codes of all the GTA games hehe. I've not used any cheat codes ever since GTA SA after I realized its not how I want to complete the missions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back