What's new

Do you still have old bills from years ago?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have a lot of old bills and important notices that I have saved up over the year, that I don't know what to do with anymore. I don't know if I need to keep all of these bills, and forms and whatever else I have. I think as long as I have my tax history, I won't need to save all the bills I have had to pay over the years. Do you guys save a lot of your paid bills just in case they come back and say you haven't paid?

What do you do with the old bills that you have collected over the years? Do you destroy them via a fire maybe? Or use a paper shredder?

I have a lot of old bills and important notices that I have saved up over the year, that I don't know what to do with anymore. I don't know if I need to keep all of these bills, and forms and whatever else I have. I think as long as I have my tax history, I won't need to save all the bills I have had to pay over the years. Do you guys save a lot of your paid bills just in case they come back and say you haven't paid?

What do you do with the old bills that you have collected over the years? Do you destroy them via a fire maybe? Or use a paper shredder?
Depending on personal preferences, lifestyle, and environmental factors, an individual's time outdoors might vary substantially. Most individuals try to spend at least 30 to 60 minutes outside each day for exercise, fresh air, or simply to take in the scenery. But this may be more or less, depending on things like the job, the climate, and one's interests.

I have a couple of old bills that I am yet to pay off. It is always not easy paying them off totally since there are recurrent expenses that are always going to pop up and take some parts of your income. This, in turn, affects one plan to pay off the old bills.

I'm actually one of those people who are not in any form of debt with anyone or any company. I have bills to pay but they are not anything that's hanging from last year. It's going to be very difficult for you to owe someone here from last year till now and they would allow you have peace of mind.

I did but paid them off because they were hurting my credit score. I want to pay everything off that I get.

Last edited:
I did but paid them off because they were hurting my credit score. I want to pay everything off that I get.

Mehn, this is one of the reason why I find it very difficult to make use of credit card. There's no way I wouldn't find myself in a situation where I have so much to pay off. I simply resigned myself to using only debit card. I'm very comfortable with using or spending my own money.

One thing I often avoid is debt and lends. I don't like it at all, I make sure not to get myself involve in any of this. Last time I checked am not indebted to any old bills. They are cleared, done and dusted 😏🙅🙅. The only things pertaining to bills that I do stick around with are things like invoice, payment receipts, etc.

I have a couple of old bills that I am yet to pay off. It is always not easy paying them off totally since there are recurrent expenses that are always going to pop up and take some parts of your income. This, in turn, affects one plan to pay off the old bills.

The most important thing is that you are working very hard towards being able to make more money for you to find it very easy to pay off whatever old bills that you are supposed to pay. It is only going to be very difficult for you to take care of those bills if you are not working very hard towards paying them off.

I do not have old bills, I just discard them. Well, I keep all unpaid bills, however, after I pay, I keep the bill for a couple of months lest some dispute might arise and I might have to show proof, however, once 6 months passes, I throw awaay all paid bills.

No, I don't have any old outstanding bills to pay from years ago. Why would I leave an old bill to be outstanding for years? I don't take any loans or borrow money from anyone. The bills I pay are my life responsibilities expenses.

Seriously, I am even going to start seeing myself who is not serious with my life if I failed to take care of paying the bills that I have been incurred for myself for years. It means that the work I am doing and making money from is not been channeled at the right places it is supposed to be.

I also have a lot of such old bills because we have a law that we have to keep for 3 years after receiving the payment, because at any time if there is a problem with payments or something else, you will be asked to show the payments for the past years and you will not have then there will be problems, but I don't know how serious they are

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back