What's new

Do you spend a lot on microtransactions?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Microtransactions are a common thing in games these days. I don't mind them, but sometimes small cosmetics cost far too much. I miss the days where you could unlock other character clothes and items without having to spend real money to get them. Just takes the fun out of gaming when you can't open stuff.

Miss the days where your skills in game matters now it's mostly pay to win for this reason I like story games more

I do not spend a lot of money on microtransactions. Last year, it was just about $100. That's not a lot of money to be spent on micro-transactions, right? However, I do spend quite a big amount on microtransactions for my 13 years old nephew, This year I have already bought $200 worth of Robux.

I have only spent on microtransactions 1 time and it was in apex legends to buy a battle pass, in 2019 if I remember correctly, I have also paid for the world of warcraft membership for a while, nothing more.

I don't play so many video with microtransactions because most of my video games are paid games. It's those free to play video games like Fortnite, Apex Legends etc are full of microtransactions. I've bought some skins in Fortnite but but what I will consider as spending too much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back