What's new

Do you sneak your own food to the theater?

Nowadays it is very strict and we cannot sneak any food inside as they physically check everyone's bag and we are forced to buy theater food. But that is also an enjoyment for the kids especially the hot popcorn.

I have never had the time to go to the movies before though, i usually watch my movies at home. Though i heard the things they sell there are usually very expensive hence most persons tend to sneak in their own food. No matter how strict the checks might be, people would still sneak food in.

No I don't I only did this as a kid now they are pretty strict and they will check your bags etc to make sure you only have food that you can buy there I usually wach movies at home anyways

No, I usually ride my bike to the movie theater and sneak my water bottle in without a problem. I still have a high metabolism and having to sit in a chair for two hours makes my legs vibrate like I have a case of restless legs syndrome. Eating would only make the problem worse.

I have no idea why people need snacks to sit and watch a film.

hahaha, same situation, I always bring my own food and I'm afraid that they will say something to me about it, although as far as I know in my country, no cinema can forbid bringing my own food, so if I was caught, I don't think I would throw it away or not go to the movie

Yes, we always sneak candy into the theater. It's not our fault they pay such a hefty price for a candy bar and they're hungry for money by not allowing us to have outside foods in the theater, candy to say the least.

Theater food and beverages are expensive. Whenever I went to the theater growing up, I would bring my own snacks in my pockets. Never got caught, but always scared I would haha. What about you?

Paying for cinema tickets are not cheap either. So, if I can be able to pay for my movie's ticket, I can be able to pay for my foods to be eaten in there as well. It doesn't have to be something very expensive. Popcorn, soft drinks, pies can all do for me as what I can buy that's not too costly.

I don't go to the theatres too often but when I go, I do sneak food. Wh should I pay 100 percent more for the food when I am already paying a lot of money for tickets?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back