Do you shutdown your PC every night?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know some people that don't and they just leave it running at all times. I have always shut mine down. I will let it sleep if I am not using it much throughout the day. I shut it down every night before going to bed however. Do you shutdown your PC every night or do you leave it on?

I never leave my computer on after I'm done using it unless I completely forgot about turn off, and have only inadvertently forgotten to turn it off a few times in my life, I like to take care of my computer, and I don't think leaving it on all night is the best way to take care of your PC.

I do. Before I shutdown my computer I use the Google Chrome extension Click&Clean to clean a lot of the junk on the internet. I feel it's good for your computer to have a rest, after all, I leave it on almost all day when I'm home.

I don't shut down my PC every night, especially if I am doing something extremely important and I want to continue back from where I stopped, especially if there is a chance that my PC might not have much power I could just put it to sleep and let it die like that so that when I power it, it continuous from there.

I always shut my PC down every day. I know some people that keep it turned on and allow it to go to sleep but I can't imagine that will do it any good if you do that regularly.

Some people have the turned on and not even set to go to sleep and I think they are crazy for that, a lot of them tend to say it's easier than waiting for it to boot up.

I always shut my PC down every day. I know some people that keep it turned on and allow it to go to sleep but I can't imagine that will do it any good if you do that regularly.

Some people have the turned on and not even set to go to sleep and I think they are crazy for that, a lot of them tend to say it's easier than waiting for it to boot up.
I know few people who never shut down or restart their laptops. They just put it on sleep mode. Maybe once in a month or two they will restart or shut down that too only when an update kicks in which requires mandatory reboot. 😂

I have been leaving it on most nights, but I will sometimes shut it down for the night or for a bit to catch a break. I should probably just shut it down at night, to give it a much needed break before I turn it back on the next day. Yeah I think I'm going to start doing that now, just to prolong the life of my PC.

I always shut down my PC every night. Keeping your PC on throughout the day and night is a really bad idea unless you do crypto mining. Keeping your PC always running will gradually decrease the lifespan of your PC.

I'm very guilty of that. I do not shut down unless I want to reboot it. However, when I'm done with work and close my computer. It automatically goes to sleep. I know I should start paying more attention to that.

I put my computer on sleep mode. I rarely shut down my computer. Normally, I use my computer 10 hours a day with multiple short breaks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back