What's new

Do you share important things with employees?

The only information that I'm going to share with my employees or my workers are the information that they need to be able to carry out their duties on daily basis and not any other thing that is going to put me in a tight corner when I spill such information.

The only information that I'm going to share with my employees or my workers are the information that they need to be able to carry out their duties on daily basis and not any other thing that is going to put me in a tight corner when I spill such information.

I am quite sure that lower-level employees do not usually get the chance to interfere with the management. They may not be aware of what is going in the management "behind the scenes". So, it is quite hard for them to learn many things that may be going on in the management.

I am quite sure that lower-level employees do not usually get the chance to interfere with the management. They may not be aware of what is going in the management "behind the scenes". So, it is quite hard for them to learn many things that may be going on in the management.

I believe that this is the nature of things and that is how it is supposed to be. When it comes to workplace and how things are done, everything should be on the need-to-know basis so that everyone will maintain their lane of activities.

I think that the boss should know everything. Being honest is very valuable. Not telling things to your workers is pointless; it's better to tell them everything that involves business.

I think that the boss should know everything. Being honest is very valuable. Not telling things to your workers is pointless; it's better to tell them everything that involves business.

It is not everything that involves your business as the owner that you should tell everyone who is working for you because that is you giving them the information that they need to go out and start their own business and become your rival

I think that they should share things that are particularly related to employees, as this is quite crucial when it comes to discussion such kind of matters with your employees. If a matter is related to employees, then I think that they do deserve to get many things shared. Hiding things would make things difficult for you and for your employees. as well.

I think that they should share things that are particularly related to employees, as this is quite crucial when it comes to discussion such kind of matters with your employees. If a matter is related to employees, then I think that they do deserve to get many things shared. Hiding things would make things difficult for you and for your employees. as well.

I am not against sharing any information that is going to be helpful for your workers to carry out their job effectively but any other information that is not necessary for them to have should not be made available to them.

The decision on how to handle communication with your employees depends on various factors, including your business culture, the nature of the information, and the specific context. It's important to strike a balance between sharing information and overwhelming employees with unnecessary details. Assess each situation individually and consider the potential impact on your employees, the business, and overall organizational dynamics.

The decision on how to handle communication with your employees depends on various factors, including your business culture, the nature of the information, and the specific context. It's important to strike a balance between sharing information and overwhelming employees with unnecessary details. Assess each situation individually and consider the potential impact on your employees, the business, and overall organizational dynamics.

The nature of the information and also the level of the workers in question plays a very big time role in determining the kind or level of information that you released to them because there are some information that are completely irrelevant to some staffs.

I am not a boss, I work for someone else but as for my boss... he is VERY open with all of us. Almost too open. He will tell us when he has fungus on his nails. Like TMI is not a thing for this man.

I am not against sharing any information that is going to be helpful for your workers to carry out their job effectively but any other information that is not necessary for them to have should not be made available to them.

Well, there are certain things that employees should know. For example, if you handle over a job contract to employees, then they have the right to read that contract. I applied at a company that handled me a whole book of pages and I was required to sign that! I was quite shocked to see companies doing such kind of stuff.

Well, there are certain things that employees should know. For example, if you handle over a job contract to employees, then they have the right to read that contract. I applied at a company that handled me a whole book of pages and I was required to sign that! I was quite shocked to see companies doing such kind of stuff.

The reason why they are doing that is to make sure that everyone is coming along so that you will not wake up tomorrow and say that you were not duly notified about any particular policy that the company is carrying out based on your employment.

The reason why they are doing that is to make sure that everyone is coming along so that you will not wake up tomorrow and say that you were not duly notified about any particular policy that the company is carrying out based on your employment.

They handle over a huge book of terms and conditions many times. I was handled over one when I applied for a job. The fact of the matter remains that it is almost impossible for a person to read a whole book. They never even allowed employees to take that huge book to home.

If the issues are related to the employees, I will certainly share important things with my employees. For example, I would certainly discuss marketing strategies with my marketing head, I would discuss finance with my accountain, etc.

Whenever it comes to anything that have to do with business operation, it is something that you cannot afford not to discuss with your workers because they need all information about the business operation to be able to carry out whatever they are expected to do successfully because it will see your business keep on being relevant.

Whenever it comes to anything that have to do with business operation, it is something that you cannot afford not to discuss with your workers because they need all information about the business operation to be able to carry out whatever they are expected to do successfully because it will see your business keep on being relevant.

I am quite sure that no manager or business owner would actually share such things with workers. These things are considered confidential. However, in case if the company is really transparent, then they may need to disclose their financial status as they may need to pay taxes.

I did not work that long when I was in the hospitality industry as my first job for six months, however, my boss's were very into what I was or who I was at the time meaning they ended up knowing where I lived, even though they pick me up from my own home and that's not all the time. Even if I catch the bus to work I end up being at the shop before they are even there Xd and I wait outside the door. But yes they got to the point that they did not need to know and it was way too much crazy, then again I was used a dog.

If you're a boss and have employees, do you tell them everything about the business and what's going on with it? Or do you keep some of it to yourself and let the employees know the things they should?

Well, I would be sharing relevant information with my employees. I am not sure if I would be sharing any thing confidential. However, sharing relevant information with the employees is one of the most important thing you should do as a businessman.

If you're a boss and have employees, do you tell them everything about the business and what's going on with it? Or do you keep some of it to yourself and let the employees know the things they should?

It is important to keep some information with yourself and maybe share it with the executives, if you really trust them. You want a situation where no staff will use the secret of the business against you in the future and that is why it is not right to talk about everything about your business with all staff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back