What's new

Do you sell guest posts on your blogs?

I have sold guest posts from my site a couple of times, But these days I no longer sell guest posts because most guest posters were publishing low-value content.

Have you ever sold guest posts on your blogs? If yes, have you used a marketplace for selling or sold the guest posts directly to the buyer after emailing or using other methods?
I have not done that. Do you think it is cool to sell guest posts? Since it is not yours

Many bloggers offer their guest post services using markets like Fiverr or Upwork, whereas others sell them directly to buyers via email or social media marketing. Both techniques have pros and downsides, and the decision is frequently influenced by the blogger's tastes and situations. It's vital to remember that selling guest pieces may violate Google's criteria if the links aren't offered editorially, resulting in fines or loss of ranks. To prevent any negative effects, it is critical to be clear about the nature of the connections and verify they satisfy Google's criteria.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back