What's new

Do you remember the name of your very first site?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it came to making websites, what was your first website like? Was it a cheap easy site to make? Or did you put all your effort into making it one of the best sites you ever made? I don't remember the exact name of the first site I made, but it had to do with my collection of comic books. I started a free site to list off my comic collection. I remember the site having a nasty yellow background, or maybe orange, I forget. There was no graphics or anything, just a website with a list of comics.

What was the name of your very first go at a website?

It was a complete website. I bought the domain and hosting. It was a bad move at that time. But the learning factor was there. It helps me even now that I did it the proper way the first time.

Since I sold the site, I am not going to provide the name and url of the very first site I created, however, I do remember the name and URL. I created my first site back in 2015. I ran it for 5 years and then sold the site via Flippa. The site had 35 articles with at least 1000 words. I started it as a personal blog but later converted it into an informative content site.

I always remember my very first site being a fan site I created at the age of 14/15 for a band I was a huge fan of at the time. I remember using Geocities to build the website and that is where I learned a lot in terms of HTML.

I for the life of me though can not remember what the name of the site was, I only remember it being a fan site.

The first site I ever made was a Google site I started when I was in high school. It had my legal name and "creation lab" .googlesites.com for a name, something like that. I don't remember the content very well, but I do remember the construction tape background and the left-hand navigation.

It was on one of those free hosted places. Maybe Blogger? Not entirely sure. I can't remember the name of it but it was a place where I was just mostly posting pictures and interests.

There is no way I can remember the name of my first forum. But I know it was around 2012 or before because I got into Forumotion and many people started making forums and community was damn active. I miss those times a lot. After that, slowly the time of forums started declining and here are we now. Only the giants who are here for a very long time are still quite active.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back