What's new

Do You Remember the First HYIP That Scamed You?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
In 2015, I discovered a company called Recyclix. The company claimed to be based in Warsaw, Poland, and was involved in plastic recycling. The website showed everything from their business modality to how you can invest, what they do with your money, and how much money you can make. I started with $20 and then gradually increased my investment. When the HYIP shut down, I lost $100 worth of Bitcoin back in 2016. However, before I lose $100, I had also made $400 worth of Bitcoin.

Yes, I remember it perfectly, although I only lost about $ 50 or so, its name was Jozuu, first everything seemed fine and I saw how my money was growing without problems, when I set out to withdraw part of the "profits" I saw how the payment remained there for weeks without being sent in a state of "pending", one day I simply entered the site and had disappeared, at first I was angry, but then I saw it as a lesson learned.

Yes, I remember it perfectly, although I only lost about $ 50 or so, its name was Jozuu, first everything seemed fine and I saw how my money was growing without problems, when I set out to withdraw part of the "profits" I saw how the payment remained there for weeks without being sent in a state of "pending", one day I simply entered the vsite and had disappeared, at first I was angry, but then I saw it as a lesson learned.
Even if it is $50 that is a big loss those hyip are not to be trusted,for me I can still remember that I loss about $30 to royalty7 since then I don't invest with hyip anymore

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back