What's new

Do you rely on monetization funds for your site?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you rely on monetization funds for your website to keep it online? Such as donations or premium account upgrades? Personally, I don't rely on this to keep my website going. I make sure I have funds saved up to keep it going, anything made from the website is an additional bonus we use to improve the site or help pay for the hosting costs when needed but I try to not rely on that solely for the site's upkeep. Do you rely on monetization methods to keep your website up and running?

As much as I monetize my site using not only donations and also user upgrades and also ads from Adsense and a few other places, I do not rely on these and I ensure I have the funds needed to keep the site running if needs be.

It is nice to get some help in regard to the upkeep of the forum but I wouldn't say I expect it.

I have multiple websites. While not all websites make money for me, some websites do make a decent amount. I use the money not only to manage my websites but also to pay the bills. If none of my websites made any money, I wouldn't consider running a website. I believe your websites should be self sustaining in order to exist. If you are under compulsion to pay from your pockets, you will end up shutting your website pretty fast.

Yes. That is where I get my earnings. It is through ads. I would love to one day have a handful of websites that generates me a livable salary to retire but I know it will take a lot of work and time.

I don't monetize my sites. I also don't like to ask for donations (on the site). Anyway, it's not too expensive to run things as I have decently priced reseller hosting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back