What's new

Do you regularly track your income and expenses?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
I do regularly track my income and expenses. It helps me in making by budget every month for different expenses. What about you?

I use a traditional method to track my income and expenses. Every time I receive payment, I note it down in my diary, everything I spend money on, I note down in my diary. By the end of the month., I will add my income and expenses. I make next month's budget based on my income and expenditure.

I track all my income and all my expenses as well each month as I am required by law to declare all my income and expenses by a certain date each month.

I tend to keep track of all my payments and also all my expenses in a notepad that I have so that it is easy for me to be able to go back to and add up at the end of the month for the full total.

I track all my income and all my expenses as well each month as I am required by law to declare all my income and expenses by a certain date each month.

I tend to keep track of all my payments and also all my expenses in a notepad that I have so that it is easy for me to be able to go back to and add up at the end of the month for the full total.
Oh I've never come across such a law? Is it a common one for all the citizens?

I think there are apps that can track every payment you do using your phone. You can try them if you primarily use your phone to make all payments.

I do regularly track my income and expenses. It helps me in making by budget every month for different expenses. What about you?

I am guilty of not always tracking my expenses ànd income. I just spend as the money comes in and I believe that it is a bad behaviour. Do you have suggestions of any app that I can use to handle this?

I am guilty of not always tracking my expenses ànd income. I just spend as the money comes in and I believe that it is a bad behaviour. Do you have suggestions of any app that I can use to handle this?
There are apps which can track every penny you spend and earn. There's an app called Jupiter. Not sure if it's available outside India. You can try it.

There are apps which can track every penny you spend and earn. There's an app called Jupiter. Not sure if it's available outside India. You can try it.

I will check if it is available on Playstore in my location. I will definitely want to use it at my convenient time to see how good it is in helping me track some of my expenses and income as well.

Yes of course, I have always made sure to track my income and expenses. This is why being financially literate is very important because it's going to help you know how to manage your finances in a way that you're not going to struggle with being bankrupt sooner than later.

Yes, I track my money and expenses every week. I can't wait for it to be one month before doing it as it would become a big job. There are many expenses which I pay for, I need to calculate and balance my finances every week to know how I can manage all of them.

Yes but somehow no. The thing is, when it comes to income I keep a very good track of them confirming their accuracy. But the irony of income is what am not good at. To be candid, some I keep track and some the track keeps me😛😂😂.

But if am asked to give account of each and every one, you'll probably be flabbergasted at the accuracy even when I don't pen 📝📝 them down.

Yes, this is very important for me, because at the end of the month I should know what I spent extra money on that I could better invest, and without this I wouldn't even think about where a few dollars went.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back