Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here pay to have their ads and promos going on streaming platforms like Hulu, Peacock, HBO and more? Not all streamers have ads, but some do have ad plans which happen to be cheaper. Does anyone here have their ads up on these services. Have they helped get you traffic?

Placing ads on streaming platforms can be a valuable marketing strategy, streaming platforms often provide advanced targeting options and robust analytics to measure the effectiveness of your ad campaigns. This data can help you refine your targeting and optimize your ads for better results.

As much as I feel placing ads on streaming services would be ideal and would definitely be worth it being how popular ad services are, the kind of site and business I run I am not sure it would work well for the target audience.

I may get a few interested but with how much I may have to pay for the ads to appear, it may not be worthwhile for me.

Depending on your niche though, it could work really well for you.

I have never used this kind of advertising method, however, I believe this kind of advertising method is very effective if your target audience is young people and urban audiences. These days people are ditching theatres and cable TV and mostly using streaming platforms. These platforms have a huge audience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back