What's new

Do you prefer to exercise or just be more active?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think most people hate exercise and this is apparent in how unhealthy out country is (America) and how overweight so many people are. I for one struggle to stick to something like this which is why I opt to be more active throughout the day. Parking further away, taking stairs, doing house chores daily... it all does add up and from my understanding, NEAT is more important to the body than exercise.

I guess there are a lot of people who hate exercise, but that's not my case, for my part I love exercise and I try to dedicate at least 1 hour a day to it, to your question, I prefer physical exercise more, but staying active is a good way to stay healthy too.

I'm not from the United States so I don't know how far the hatred for exercise goes in your country, what is widely known is the level of obesity in the United States, which coincides perfectly with the little culture for exercising there.

I prefer to be more active rather than just doing exercise because I feel like when I'm actively involved in activities I tend to do certain kinds of exercises that don't even literally mean to do, but I end up doing them

I believe if you are at least walking about 10k steps a day, you can be fit without any excessive exercise. I walk to my work and way back. Sometimes I hit the gym when work load is not much and I get some free time.

I love working out a lot. I go to the gym at least twice a week and I equally workout at home too.

When it comes to walking, I do at least a minimum of 2,000 steps daily but when I have a lot to do, it's going over 10,000 steps. Yesterday, I walked 12,000+ steps.

Screenshot_20230808_121400_Sweatcoin.jpg

I am not a fan of working out, never have been, never will. I wish I could get into working out more often, because I could afford to lose some weight. But, I think if I can become more active, and get out there more, maybe I'll lose some more weight.

I prefer to be more active rather than just doing exercise because I feel like when I'm actively involved in activities I tend to do certain kinds of exercises that don't even literally mean to do, but I end up doing them

Unless you don't have the energy to do both, then it's why you would have to choose just being active. Personally, I can afford doing both of them. I go to the gym at least 3 times and still get active every day. There's no day I don't walk over 6000 steps from my day's work.

I don't exercise, I just try to become more active. I try to walk at least three times a week and usually, I go for 60 minutes walking. I also like to walk to my grocery store.

I don't exercise, I just try to become more active. I try to walk at least three times a week and usually, I go for 60 minutes walking. I also like to walk to my grocery store.

Walking is one of the best ways to exercise. You can even place it ahead of running because when you walk, you tend to stretch your leg muscles more than when you jog. It is always advised that anyone who can't create time to exercise should practice the art of walking.

Walking is one of the best ways to exercise. You can even place it ahead of running because when you walk, you tend to stretch your leg muscles more than when you jog. It is always advised that anyone who can't create time to exercise should practice the art of walking.

Well, as long as you're moving around, you're walking. Although, it's going to be difficult for you to rack up so many steps when you're working at home full time. Unless you're the type of person who takes a walk in the morning or evening time to make up.

I am a very active person in sports, so I do exercises every day and even go to the gym, but for people who are just starting or want to lose weight, I would recommend starting with small runs or walking, because this is a small start for the transformation of your body

I am a very active person in sports, so I do exercises every day and even go to the gym, but for people who are just starting or want to lose weight, I would recommend starting with small runs or walking, because this is a small start for the transformation of your body

Some years ago, I used to engage very actively in playing football because it is one of my favourite spots which is a good way to exercise and stay active. But unfortunately, I sustained a very serious knee injury that made it impossible for me to return back to playing football full-time after I have recovered.

No, I don't hate exercising, as a matter of fact, I love it so much. Swimming is my favourite workout. It's a good cardio exercise. I make out time for swimming twice in a week while a go to the gym once in a week.

I rather exercise regulary rather than just being active, I mean if I do something I want to do it right and the best way I can I want to run I want to have muscles I want to feel good and healthy and just being active won't be enough for me to feel satisfied and actually achieve great things in life sports speaking.. That's why I actually exercise 6 days out of 7 in a week which is not a minor amount but for me it is truly worth it and I don't regret any second of it I am just happy that I am able to do so because you know what? some can't even exercise so what I think is that we cannot miss this great opportunity we better use it so later on even if we get older we are still strong and healthy.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back