What's new

Do you prefer single-player games over multiplayer ones?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
I like both kinds of games depending on my mood. If I am in a competitive mood, I would choose to play a multiplayer FPS, Racing, Fighting or MOBA game. If not, I would choose an RPG.

There are great games that have been released in single-player mode and there are so many that have been released in a multiplayer gaming mode. I will never say no to good games irrespective of its mode of play. Some of the best FPS games that I have played are ;

1. Deus Ex series
2. Bioshock Series
3. Dying Light Series
4. Dusk
5. S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series
6. Doom Series
7. Wolfenstein Series

I prefer single player simply because I have no gamer friends in real life to really play with. My brother plays totally different games than me, Japanese RPGS that I have no interest in, whereas I play standard action adventure RPGs/MMOs like Star Trek Online.

Unless you count chess as multiplayer, but that’s organized enough you can get opponents without having to actually be friends with them.

I prefer multiplayer games typically. I enjoy interacting with other players. MMORPGs and FPS games are my favorite!

1. Destiny 2 (AMAZING) but there is some single player opportunities if you prefer that as well. I think it's just better with a few friends.
2. Call of Duty is amazing sometimes. I like the different maps and the different weapons you can use! I enjoy talking smack to one another on the microphone lol.

I do like a few single player games, but they don't keep my attention as long.

To be honest, I like both.

For single-player games, though, it has to have an amazing story. For example, the Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West games from Sony. Starfield so far has an alright story. But I am only at the beginning.

For multiplayer games, I do not play Battle Royale's at all. I prefer survival, certain term based games (just a few), and RTS games like red alert. I will play some FPS games, but they are not really one of my favorites.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back