Do you prefer PTC Websites or Faucets?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Pay-to-click websites are considered as low paying websites and the majority of these are scams and the same way these days we can also see faucets are turning to scams and even the earnings are low on the website. So I would like to know which you prefer PTC or Faucets?

Pay-to-click websites are considered as low paying websites and the majority of these are scams and the same way these days we can also see faucets are turning to scams and even the earnings are low on the website. So I would like to know which you prefer PTC or Faucets?

I do not work on either of them. However, I have invested in a PTC site a long time ago. However, I no longer invest in these sites because they are pyramid schemes.

I gave up on PTC and faucets a long time ago. I have made some money on PTC but not on faucets.

I have done the same too and that's why I have stopped working on pay to click and faucet websites at least now and will see if it helps

If I have to go back to any of them, I would happily stick with faucets. For some reasons, I never found PTC interesting to me.

I think i prefer paid to click websites over faucets. The money that you will make from faucet is very small.

I do not work on either of them. However, I have invested in a PTC site a long time ago. However, I no longer invest in these sites because they are pyramid schemes.
If the PTC is paying 1000 % of value click for 15 $ upgrade per month and let's say advertiser is paying 1 $ per 1000 visits for tiny advertisements and reward of 0.0005 $ becomes 0.005 $ and then there is 12 tiny advertisements and 24 micro advertisements and 37 mini advertisements and 7 fixed advertisements means if someone clicks all of them then he could instead of earn 0.0005 $ per tiny and 0.001 $ per micro and 0.002 $ per mini and 0.004 $ per fixed it becomes 0.005 $ per tiny and 0.01 $ per micro and 0.02 $ per mini and 0.04 $ per fixed. Then 7 ads fixed that's 0.24 $ a day. 37 mini advertisements that is 0.74 $ per day. 24 micro that is 0.24 $ per day. 12 tini advertisements that is 0.06 $ per day. Then per single calculation PTC is paying from pocket money and run out of funds and closes.

I think i prefer paid to click websites over faucets. The money that you will make from faucet is very small.
In a way you are right because I feel I was also earning from a Pay to click websites as compared to faucets

In a way you are right because I feel I was also earning from a Pay to click websites as compared to faucets
They becomes the same. A PTC could integrate daily login bonus or claim faucet or a faucet site could integrate a PTC compaign except there is no registration form.

PTC is better and I feel coinpayu and adbtc.top are both best and legit websites so everyone should try these

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back