What's new

Do you prefer Investing or trading

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
Trading is more profitable in my opinion because you are able to gain money on a short-term basis. It requires hard work and dedication, though, and the newly-acquired knowledge on it is tested to the limit when trading

For me I think trading can be better if handled carefully with all the required measures and policies. Unlike betting which depends solely on luck and one can actually loose everything that they have to it.

In my opinion, trading crypto currencies is safer and more profitable, but for those who don't have time to trade, they would prefer investing, where they don't stress too much.

For me I think trading can be better if handled carefully with all the required measures and policies. Unlike betting which depends solely on luck and one can actually loose everything that they have to it.
Investing and trading are all good ways to earn money online but for me I think trading will be more preferable my reason for saying that is because if you are trading you don't have to wait for that long time before you can earn your profits.

Of course there is a big defferences between investing nd trading which one you prefer trading or investing ?
For a beginner who is new it could be very difficult to trade until they learn many strategies of trading but instead they must invest for the long term honestly it will help them with not loosing money.

For a beginner who is new it could be very difficult to trade until they learn many strategies of trading but instead they must invest for the long term honestly it will help them with not loosing money.
That's true, you don't just go into the market without knowing anything and expect to earn profits you need to know how the financial market works before you can earn.

It is going to be much better if you are going to trade first of all for you to understand exactly how the market works and if you have gathered enough liquidity then you start investing long-term.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back