What's new

Do you prefer holding/handling physical money or do you like using cards and auto-pay?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to like the concept of using cards. It was convenient. Then I started using the auto-pay option with my phone and it is so easy... But I find myself overspending and not budgeting right. I am not preferring to go back to cash. Any large purchases I make are done online so keeping money on hand for food, gas, and other things like that is not a big deal for me. Do you prefer holding/handling physical money or do you like using cards and auto-pay?

I found out not to be spending money too whenever I'm using cash but if I switch to using my cards, I will be swiping happy. Thank God I'm not using credit card, if not I would have a big card debt to pay off.

Do you know one of the fastest way virus and bacteria movies around is through the transfer of money from one hand to the another? Since the covid time, I have limited my use of physical cash, I also limit the use of cards, I use online banking services to pay and I ask everyone to send funds through the banks.

I prefer using online payment apps that just needs to scan the QR code at the merchant's shop and pay. I don't like to carry hard cash until I'm going somewhere where it might be difficult to pay using online modes.

I found out not to be spending money too whenever I'm using cash but if I switch to using my cards, I will be swiping happy. Thank God I'm not using credit card, if not I would have a big card debt to pay off.

I have always loved the concept of E-payments. This is why I think that cashless economy could be the solution of many problems. However, going totally cashless is not an option because right now there are many people who still use cash.

I prefer using online payment apps that just needs to scan the QR code at the merchant's shop and pay. I don't like to carry hard cash until I'm going somewhere where it might be difficult to pay using online modes.

Doing bank transfers is also a better option for me. I want to be the one that is control and spending via the money bank app makes it easier to know how much that I've spent before the end of the month. This is something that is pretty good and great.

I have always loved the concept of E-payments. This is why I think that cashless economy could be the solution of many problems. However, going totally cashless is not an option because right now there are many people who still use cash.
I'm not in support of cashless policy or economy, I don't know which one they call it. It's never been a better way to use and manage money for me. I like how it's today with the choice you have in deciding to use cash which is what I will go for or use online transfers.

I'm not in support of cashless policy or economy, I don't know which one they call it. It's never been a better way to use and manage money for me. I like how it's today with the choice you have in deciding to use cash which is what I will go for or use online transfers.

I do not think anyone is going to force you to adopt the cashless policy, but when you look at the cons and pros, you will realize that if is a side of how to handle cash that will save you from a lot of stress at the end of the day. Don't you think so?

I do not think anyone is going to force you to adopt the cashless policy, but when you look at the cons and pros, you will realize that if is a side of how to handle cash that will save you from a lot of stress at the end of the day. Don't you think so?

No matter the kind of policy they stick with, if I want to spend or save my money, it's my decision to do and not the policy to influence what I'm going to do. There are policies which would be a hindrance to how businesses are carried out. It's from this angle I'm looking at it.

Having physical cash in my hands is such a bad idea for me because it tempts me to getting items I do not need. And also friends and colleagues see it as an opportunity to always ask from you seeing that you are always liquid.

I prefer using online payments or card it is a hassel to Carry cash everywhere you go you might even get robbed but having to scan my card is easily the easiest form of payment but sometimes I carry small change to use in a place where I am not able to use my card or any form of online payments

I used to like the concept of using cards. It was convenient. Then I started using the auto-pay option with my phone and it is so easy... But I find myself overspending and not budgeting right. I am not preferring to go back to cash. Any large purchases I make are done online so keeping money on hand for food, gas, and other things like that is not a big deal for me. Do you prefer holding/handling physical money or do you like using cards and auto-pay?
In earlier times, when we used to work somewhere, our salary was given in our hands, but now as technology has increased, to make it work better, you can transfer this money to your mobile account or even to your bank account

I haven't carried cash on me in a while. I'll sometimes get cash back or money from family, and I have that in my wallet. But it's usually a really small amount, maybe $5, $10, $20 etc. it's usually gone that day. Most of my money is on my card. I use my card majority of the time.

I like to feel money in my hand much more, it is very pleasant, especially when you have a large amount, but in reality it is more convenient to pay by card and even more profitable because there are cashbacks

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back