What's new

Do you prefer controller or keyboard games?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to never like keyboard and mouse games but I adjusted and seem to play more of those than ones with a controller. This is likely down to me gaming more so on PC than console. Which do you tend to prefer of the two?

Being someone who has been playing games on PC since Kindergarten, I would always prefer keyboard over console games. I would rather use an emulator to play a console game on PC than actually playing it in a console using the game controller. 😄

Even though I have a controller, I like using a keyboard and a mouse. Controllers are good for accuracy but a keyboard and a mouse gives you multiple options.

I feel it depends on the kind of game that I am playing as to whether I prefer a keyboard and mouse or a controller when playing the game.

For example, games such as Two Point Hospital, Two Point Campus, Powerwash Simulator, The Sims and even House Flipper I prefer to use a mouse and keyboard.

For games such as Fortnite, Call of Duty, Apex Legends, Destiny 2 and even Fall Guys I prefer to use a controller for those kinds of games.

I'm a console lover and a Playstation fanboy or should I say fan man now 😂. I also play video games on PC too and I know how to play using mouse and keyboard now but that's not so when I started playing on PC in the beginning. I have always been more comfortable playing with controllers and I will choose it first over PC's mouse and keyboard.

I definitely prefer playing with a controller. It just feels more centered and natural for me. On games like Runescape though I didn't mind playing with the mouse because for the most part it's just a click/point and you get to where you need to go. Other games are a bit more complex and I would have difficulty being sure to hit the right letters on the keyboard when needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back