Do you play Phantasy Star Online?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you currently or have you ever played PSO? PSO or Phantasy Star Online is an MMORPG by Sonic Team released in 2000. It's had many iterations but it originally started on Sega's final console, the Sega Dreamcast. I still play Version 2 online, on my Dreamcast to this day through the use of the Sylverant private server. I also play Blue Burst, the last version of PSO 1 on the PC, on the Ephinea private server. What about you? Have you ever played PSO before? Do you have any fond memories of it?

I have played Phantasy Star Online a few times myself and I have played Phantasy Star Online 2 as well on the Xbox One. I remember spending one night playing for hours and having so much fun, I lost track of time.

I haven't played it in a long while now though but it is a game I would like to jump back on when I have the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back