What's new

Do you play a game fast or slow it down some?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to games I play, I like to take them slow for the most part. Exploring every nook and cranny of the game world. Opening every area, unlock, doing every side quest, etc. There are some games I like to breeze through, and those tend to be games with stories I don't care about. But a good game I try to play for as long as I possibly can. Like Red Dead Redemption 2. That game would take me a good while to beat, but I wouldn't be focusing on the story so much, I would be riding around, doing my usual crimes, bounties, etc.

I'm someone who can't wait at all to complete the game and know what happens at the end of the plot. So, yeah I play games fast. I mostly play RPG games like GTA, Sleeping Dogs, Max Payne, Watch Dogs etc. So, I try to complete the main missions ASAP. And then I continue doing thr side missions that interest me.

I have never liked rushing any video games that I play. The first and last time when I tried, I missed out so many things in the game and ended up going back to start playing it all over again and now with average pace. This is the best way to play any video game and enjoy it as far as I'm concerned.

I also just love to take it slow and steady as I take in the story, graphic, and art behind it. I love a good game that keeps me coming back for me. If it is just something I can breeze through, it doesn't satisfy my insatiable appetite.

I try to go through the main quests as quickly as possible, and explore all the side quests, mini-puzzles, and nooks and crannies when I’m done.

This can happen on a daily basis if the game limits how much progress you can make per day, like in Hello Kitty Island Adventure. I tend to play free online and mobile games, so they usually try to slow you down to get more subscription or ad revenue. However, exploring more of the world usually allows you to squeeze out as much progress as possible and makes for a better experience overall. Google also helps me in that department.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back