What's new

☑️NEW Do you plan to operate a business through franchising?

Do you plan to operate a business through franchising?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a milk tea business and I acquired it through franchising. It was not hard to apply and the fee was just enough for me to afford. I spent more or less $ 1,500. I hired two staff to do the cashiering and the mixing of tea and ingredients. I rented a small space in the mall. I am happy to say, that I profit from my small business. The two people I hired were trained before they started to work with me. I plan to open another milk tea branch next year. Do you plan to operate a business through franchising?

I have a milk tea business and I acquired it through franchising. It was not hard to apply and the fee was just enough for me to afford. I spent more or less $ 1,500. I hired two staff to do the cashiering and the mixing of tea and ingredients. I rented a small space in the mall. I am happy to say, that I profit from my small business. The two people I hired were trained before they started to work with me. I plan to open another milk tea branch next year. Do you plan to operate a business through franchising?

Yes, I may start a business and i may consider franchising to some extent. It depends entirely on the company. I think that franchising is a kind of partnership, but it is a really different kind of partnership that may involve technicalities revolving business.

Many years ago, I was approached by a school for a franchise business. I was not interested in their business mode and business niche. Interestingly, someone grabbed the offer, and now my kid studies in the same school. I seem to have missed a lucrative opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back