What's new

Do you plan to enlist your company in the stock exchange?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who might be running a private company. These private companies are usually not enlisted in the stock exchange. Suppose that you are running a private company and let's suppose your company gains much success. Will you ever enlist your company in the stock market in such kind of scenario?

I don't have a company in that sense, but if I did, and it was hugely successful, I would consider adding it to the stock exchange, or instead I would bring my company public.

If you're a profitable company and continue to be profitable, it could be a good time to go public.

I might never be able to list my company on the stock exchange. I need to own a company with a huge paid-up capital to get listed on a stock exchange.

If I had a very large company that is suitable to be listed on the stock market, why not? I think for many this would be a dream come true, but then comes the hard work of getting investors to invest in your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back