What's new

Do you pay yourself first?

When I receive my salary I dine at my favorite resto at Goldilocks to pay myself first then set aside some for the daily needs, and bills, and save at least 10% from the net.

Spending is always a two-way thing. Just like you said, investing first is the key thing to do instead of trying to spend more by eating in a restaurant. Of what use is it going to be? Why would you want to go ahead to finish all you've been paid instead of saving for the future? This is the question that I ask when I see people spending lavishly.

Well, as long as you're alive, you cannot run away from spending. This is why it's always advised to have your priority on what you spend just to make sure that you pay for the most important things first. Work hard to make more money and take care of your needs, then you can save and invest.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back