Do you own properties for renting?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Nowadays renting properties is one of the best ways to build a passive income stream but it needs alot of investment to buy a property and rent it.

Well my family has some properties, but personally do not belong to me, hopefully in the future I can have enough money to enter the world of the real state to tell the truth.

Last edited:
Renting a building is fully VAT means there is a lot of tax that are imposed and even some maintenances you are doing with your pocket money and sometimes you find yourself loser if you compare income to expenses means not as people are saying everything in this life has his cost of money.

Currently i do not own any property for renting, though i have always had interest in investing in real estate. I believe with time i would definitely invest in real estate.

I don't have any free land or house that can be rented to earn passive income in the form of rent but I am hopeful of owning 1-2 properties in next 10 years.

I don't have any free land or house that can be rented to earn passive income in the form of rent but I am hopeful of owning 1-2 properties in next 10 years.
This is amazing that you have goals for 10 years later, having goals will keep you motivated to work better.

This is amazing that you have goals for 10 years later, having goals will keep you motivated to work better.
It's a long time but at present, I cannot buy anything that requires so much investment and hopefully of earning enough in this time to invest in buying land or building.

Nowadays renting properties is one of the best ways to build a passive income stream but it needs alot of investment to buy a property and rent it.

I am planning to own properties for renting but I do not have any at the moment.

I don't have any such property and actually, you need to spend a bigger amount to own properties now in my country

I don't have any such property and actually, you need to spend a bigger amount to own properties now in my country
Investing in rental properties will take a lot of money and that is why some people do not do it because they do not have the money to start it up

This is why I am unable to invest and then you need to find good tenants that pay you on time without creating any scene

One of the financial achievements I want to achieve is own a building that people can rent and pay me. It is a trans generational investment.

I live in a rented apartment, I do now own properties for renting. For many years I have been thinking about buying a property so that I not only can live in my own home (thus, do not have to pay rent) but also make extra income by renting rooms and even flats. However, I have not been able to do that because my income is not stable.

I don't currently own any properties aside from a few that I use. My home, my small cabin and a lot that I have yet to use for anything. I want to rent out my cabin one of these days, but don't know if I trust people renting haha.
This is not a big probelm the person is not evaluated by the number of properties that they have but by his personality and his attitude for example.

Even small property is property I own a land which I rent to people when they need space thou I inherit the land from my father

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back