What's new

Do you own anything worth a lot of money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys own anything that could be worth a pretty penny? I don't have a lot of rare or expensive things. But I do have a PS1 game that I guess goes for $400+ used. Imagine if I had a copy of it brand new, I'd probably make a ton. But I haven't sold it and I don't think I will. I think the game in question was a game called In the Hunt. A favorite of mine, but one I don't see mentioned much on sites.

Anyway, do you own anything worth a lot of money? If you do, would you ever sell it, whatever it is?

I have landed properties which are worth a big amount of money. I don't have any plans of selling it now because I know it's appreciating. Maybe in the next 5 to 10 years, I would start thinking about selling part of it and developing the rest.

My most expensive item is my car. It is worth $16,000 but I paid $28k. My wife has a piece of jewelry that was from her great grandmother... I think it may be a set actually. It is worth $10k.

Once in the past, I received a gold bar from my grandfather, which today is worth about 3 thousand dollars, I don't know if it can be called that I own it, because it is a gift, but I would never sell it so that it does not happen, because it is a great value that my grandfather entrusted me with this gift not my brother

Aside from things in my home such as TVs, game consoles, PCs, laptops and such, I can't say that I have anything else worth a lot of money at all.

I know my parents have had things passed down to them when loved ones have passed that could be worth quite a bit but they tend to keep them rather than trying to sell them.

Well apart from my PC, mobile phone, game console (PS5) and others, I have some gold saved and quite a bit of Bitcoin, if that can be considered valuable I think it would count, I also have a few PS1 games like tekken 1 and tekken 3, Resident evil 2, the first crash bandicoot among others.

I own some cardboard (Yu-Gi-Oh cards) that are worth $100+. Other than that, probably just technological devices.

I believe that I can count cryptocurrency as something one owns that's very expensive. With being said, I have Bitcoin that's well over the worth of $20k and some other cryptocurrencies like Solana, Litecoin and Ethereum. I could have said my car but I don't usually see cars as an investment because their value depreciates with time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back