What's new

Do you own anything that's worth a lot of money?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you own something that is worth a lot of money? Like could get you thousands of dollars if you sell it or even more. I own a couple video games, one being In the Hunt for the PS1 in the regular black long case. I heard a while back it was worth like $400 in the box. But I later checked and it wasn't worth as much. Anyway, do you guys own anything that could get you a lot of cash if you sold it?

I have a broken gaming laptop that might sell for some big bucks to someone who knows how to fix it. I have a few Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards worth $100+. I don't think I own anything worth over $1000, however.

Do you own something that is worth a lot of money? Like could get you thousands of dollars if you sell it or even more.

My house and my car if they count.

My house is more than half way paid off so I could sell my house, pay off the remainder of my home loan and have a few hundred thousand in cash, of course if I don’t use that money to put towards another house I’d be homeless. Lol

As for my car I could sell that, pay off the car loan and have maybe $7k to $10k leftover, of course if I didn’t put that towards another car I’d have no car.

My domain to my forum is worth a lot and probably also the Facebook page associated with it, that is, if you can sell that legally.

Do you own something that is worth a lot of money? Like could get you thousands of dollars if you sell it or even more. I own a couple video games, one being In the Hunt for the PS1 in the regular black long case. I heard a while back it was worth like $400 in the box. But I later checked and it wasn't worth as much. Anyway, do you guys own anything that could get you a lot of cash if you sold it?

I can make a lot of dollars by selling some farm equipments. Some have asked if they are for sale in the past, but I didn't give them a clear feedback on whether I have plans to sell or not since I am still making use of them at the farms. I am also not someone that enjoy selling items as well.

I have landed properties and they are worth a lot of money. There's nothing that's going to make me sell them for now. This is because the more they are in terms of years with the level of development that's coming to the location where I have those lands, they will keep appreciating in worth.

Ordinarily, I don't see cars as an investment because they lose value with time but it's the only thing which I have now I can consider to be of a good worth in money. If I can sell any of my transportation vehicles now, I can make more than $8k from one.

I can make a lot of dollars by selling some farm equipments. Some have asked if they are for sale in the past, but I didn't give them a clear feedback on whether I have plans to sell or not since I am still making use of them at the farms. I am also not someone that enjoy selling items as well.

You're right about how expensive farming equipments can be. I know how much the one's that I'm using in both my poultry and fish farming business. Those equipments are very expensive now. There's no way I would get them the same price I purchased them 6 years ago.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back