What's new

Do you own any .country(yourcountry) domains?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am considering buying some .rs domains for my country that will give back future profit because it's still developing and only now the internet business is booming. I already got a good .com for it but I am thinking of buying a .rs, what do you think would it be good for flipping or money making to buy a domain with my country extension related to online business.

I am considering buying some .rs domains for my country that will give back future profit because it's still developing and only now the internet business is booming. I already got a good .com for it but I am thinking of buying a .rs, what do you think would it be good for flipping or money making to buy a domain with my country extension related to online business.
Yes, i have several domains with my country extensions. They are very hard to sell even within my country because of reduced demand. But i would say in the coming years they will sell like hotcakes since the TLDs are now not available.

Am not interested in speculating things. Most of the major websites already own the domain names they require. Even if you have some good domain names, am not sure how profitable that would be when you sell. Considering the years that you have to hold and wait till you make the sale.

Am not interested in speculating things. Most of the major websites already own the domain names they require. Even if you have some good domain names, am not sure how profitable that would be when you sell. Considering the years that you have to hold and wait till you make the sale.
What about makemoneyonline.com? I have the equivalent in my country, which should fetch a good price after I optimize it.

I used to own a lot of .us domains. I might get back into owning them again. Anyway, it would be cool to register some well used highway name and make a site on it and add .us.

I have two country domains (for my home country), one domain is my personal domain with my first name and another is a company domain. My personal domain is associated with a website.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back